TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Omanko definitely should have been a BSide over Can't Say No To Myself. It sometimes hurts my ears but I love it so much at the same time cause it was the last song I discovered from NTMT and was so excited to have something "extra" when I finally heard it.

Meanwhile CSNTM is a perfect flawless fit for the album. As are all the others unmentioned.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:08 PM, Swamp Girl said:

I don't even care for a Masochism release much anymore, we have a good portion of the songs in their *latest* versions that she’s been teasing over the years/playing at her shows. And I say latest because she’s using tracks that had export dates from years ago that still sound unfinished for her live shows to this day.. Obviously not including the old titles dating back to like 2015 but those were long scrapped I'm afraid. Still waiting for Down In Flames and a few other ones, though.:hooker:

Yeah I truly would have liked to hear the first album as she initially thought to release it, so back to 2015-2017. That's the true "Masochism" album she intended to do. Right now she just stick with that album title but I doubt it longer has anything to do with the first recordings. A shame.

Anyway, a release is super unlikely but at least we have it in some form.

22 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Y'all hate Miss Kristine being the apolitical grunge girl she is and call it the worst from NTMT when Omanko is right there :yawney:

Omanko the worst? Girl that's embarrassing to post

Truth is, there's no bad song on NTMT. Kristine & I Will are excellent. The only song that gives me a pause when I listen to the album in order is Heavy Metal Heart....I think because of the way it is sung or something, but it's a little off-putting to me. Still a good song though.

NTMT is a skipless grunge pop masterpiece. No one else could've done that.

6 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Omanko the worst? Girl that's embarrassing to post

Truth is, there's no bad song on NTMT. Kristine & I Will are excellent. The only song that gives me a pause when I listen to the album in order is Heavy Metal Heart....I think because of the way it is sung or something, but it's a little off-putting to me. Still a good song though.

NTMT is a skipless grunge pop masterpiece. No one else could've done that.

You get it! :read:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Heavy Metal Heart is my favorite by far. I love how hard it gets, those drums are insane, the verses are amazing. It's just perfectly made. The worst for me are Kristine and Omanko, I just prefer her vibe on the upbeat pop-rock stuff more. The rest are no skips though. Lost in my bedroom should have been there too.

She really did a timeless album, the only one she will ever have but at least she can say that.

On 4/4/2024 at 6:06 PM, PCM86 said:

Heavy Metal Heart is my favorite by far. I love how hard it gets, those drums are insane, the verses are amazing. It's just perfectly made. The worst for me are Kristine and Omanko, I just prefer her vibe on the upbeat pop-rock stuff more. The rest are no skips though. Lost in my bedroom should have been there too.

She really did a timeless album, the only one she will ever have but at least she can say that.

1000% Omanko is the worst, I was irritated she did it live at my show and excluded Guardian

I always listen to the album like this, and it's just smash after smash:

1. Boys

2. Ain't Your Right

3. 24 Hours

4. Nobody Asked Me (If I was OK)

5. I Blame Myself

6. Everything's Embarrassing

7. You're not the One

8. Heavy Metal Heart

9.  I Will

10. Love in Stereo

11. Lost in my Bedroom (it works so well as the album closure)

TIMELESS

https://x.com/sulleng1rly/status/1777128040746611192

It's getting harder and harder and for someone who speaks on being perfectionist, it really doesn't show some compromise. I'm sorry but this starting the gig's late isn't to be glamorized or forgiven at all. Of course sometimes things just get on the way but always? It's been told here and there, but she should learn her lesson and improve things, or she'll lose the rest of the fans she has... 

29 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

It's getting harder and harder and for someone who speaks on being perfectionist, it really doesn't show some compromise. I'm sorry but this starting the gig's late isn't to be glamorized or forgiven at all. Of course sometimes things just get on the way but always? It's been told here and there, but she should learn her lesson and improve things, or she'll lose the rest of the fans she has... 

:lmao::hdu: He came from China?? Just for this one song she performed??! :lmao::lmao:

38 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

She's so irresponsible with her fans, after all the support over all these years without any kind of new album or anything. Being punctual for the show is the most basic thing to do. I wonder how long her "talent" will cover up the lack of commitment to her own work.