TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone know where Guardian originally leaked? Just curious since I’m assuming the Vimeo wasn’t the original leak but I also don’t know if that 320kbps DL a few pages back is real HQ.

- - -

Also, do any of you have Masochism cover arts using the Playboy shoot? Even just a nice simple square crop of one of the pictures lol?

Does anyone know where Guardian originally leaked? Just curious since I’m assuming the Vimeo wasn’t the original leak but I also don’t know if that 320kbps DL a few pages back is real HQ.

- - -

Also, do any of you have Masochism cover arts using the Playboy shoot? Even just a nice simple square crop of one of the pictures lol?

ti4hJQ7.png

sorry it's kinda LQ

negAbhB.png

- - -

i made this one long ago

https://i.imgur.com/3RySUow_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i’m excited to find out what she’s gonna do at pitchfork this july, hopefully we get to hear some new songs (artificial love!!!) fingers crossed lol

unrelated but i remember that one insta post where she mentioned she’s been working on masochism with jorge elbrecht and oh man, what a dream team. he happens to be the executive producer of one of my favorite albums from 2018, wild nothing’s indigo. i’m beyond stoked to hear what they’ve been cooking up together, you really can’t go wrong with jorge and tamaryn on your side.

She really dropped Downhill Lullaby and then dropped off the face of the earth.........and the worst part is......I should have known

The way she described her song-making process I'm not surprised lol I was surprised that she didnt include testing it in a submarine over radio. Like wtf no wonder she takes forever. Same interview she said the album wasn't finished... how could it be... Fiona Apple is shook