TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Does anyone know if there is an extended version of Red Lips around??

The version used in the music video was slightly longer than the version featured on 'Ghost' proper, but as Jordan once pointed out, it's just a slightly edited version. ;)

Guys, if any of you would like the instrumental of "Everything Is Embarrassing", my promo CD came a couple days ago, and I ripped it in ALAC, so if any of you would like it in any format, just send me a PM! :D Same goes if any of you would like the radio edit, but it's just shorter...to me, I don't think I'll be listening to it very much at all. Maybe if I'm making a friend a CD and need to clip off a couple minutes :toofunny:

The Sky anthology collection I uploaded last fall...  :toofunny:

Did I hear somebody say Anthology:groundhog: I have yet to discover what's inside of the two ZIP files you posted, Madrigal, but thank you very much in advance. 

994819_594019000618406_162943249_n.jpg?o

I watch the entirety of @@Rafael's signature every time I come across it, not sorry.

I need to figure out what songs would be good for introducing my friend to Sky. I have a very different opinion than most people on early songs like First Base, so would I be depriving her to ignore that stuff?

If anyone has a good Werewolf loop edit, that'd be cool :brows:

I need to figure out what songs would be good for introducing my friend to Sky. I have a very different opinion than most people on early songs like First Base, so would I be depriving her to ignore that stuff?

I'm probably weird about this, but I absolutely loathe putting any songs on actual CDs that are not in decent quality...so as far as "Great Mistake" and "First Base" go, though I myself adore both, I would put neither on, just because their quality is so terrible.  :smokes: 

Here's some of my suggestions, though you would know what kinda tastes your friend has.  :horror: (Not including the EPs, because I'm assuming you realize you are obliged to put both in their entireties.  :hoe: )

1. Animal
  2. American Dream
  3. One
  4. Obsession
  5. Werewolf
  6. On the Wire
  7. FFA 1985
  8. Whatcha Gonna Do? (Demo)
  9. You're Not the One (Live)

This is actually really hard.  :assad: 

I'm probably weird about this, but I absolutely loathe putting any songs on actual CDs that are not in decent quality...so as far as "Great Mistake" and "First Base" go, though I myself adore both, I would put neither on, just because their quality is so terrible.  :smokes: 

Here's some of my suggestions, though you would know what kinda tastes your friend has.  :horror: (Not including the EPs, because I'm assuming you realize you are obliged to put both in their entireties.  :hoe: )

1. Animal
  2. American Dream
  3. One
  4. Obsession
  5. Werewolf
  6. On the Wire
  7. FFA 1985
  8. Whatcha Gonna Do? (Demo)
  9. You're Not the One (Live)

This is actually really hard.  :assad:

All of As If? :horror: Even Sex Rules? And don't get me wrong, I love Haters Anonymous, but it's...ridiculous.

All of As If? :horror: Even Sex Rules? And don't get me wrong, I love Haters Anonymous, but it's...ridiculous.

I would....just make sure she knows that Sky took it off of iTunes, etc. :creep: 

I mean, I don't even know how I could process my love of Sky without that EP...it's monumental, colossal, and ground-breaking :deadbanana:. It showed that she was even capable of putting out more than one song at a time. :toofunny:

put these on the CD:

American Dream

Bang Bang

Dynamite

Elevator

First Base

Lolita

On the Wire

Paper Doll

Shiny Toy

Stand Back

Touch & Go

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do

Wish I Stayed

You're Not the One

And then obviously the entirety of As If, Ghost, and then 17, Obsessions, and One.

BzhmW.png

put these on the CD:

American Dream

Bang Bang

Dynamite Werewolf

Elevator

First Base

Lolita The Woods

On the Wire

Paper Doll

Shiny Toy

Stand Back

Touch & Go Great Mistake

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do (Demo)

Wish I Stayed

You're Not the One

And then obviously the entirety of As If, Ghost, and then 17, Obsessions, and One.

:deadbanana:

is anyone going to see sky on july 21st at pitchfork music festival in chicago??

i'm gonna be there!

:suicide:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Don't know if it's AP

1048963_10151818725176454_890114952_o.jp

OMG this is album cover material right here, especially in my greyscale collection. Someone add her logo and give me life :defeated:

Just Rafael?! @ @@Madrigal @@iseeyouupsidedown? :creep: Enlist your non-LB friends?

I've never actually made a fan book or been involved in one. Not quite sure what that involves but I'd help :P I feel like I've probably said this a billion times already, but when I saw her I drew a picture of her and gave it to her.

Also, I've been trying really hard not to listen to live recordings of songs that will be on the album (except I Will because it's just too good and I already listened to it a lot... And You're Not the One of course) but I accidentally listened to Werewolf and it's so good :( I don't want to listen too much though because it's only a snippet and I'm always afraid of not liking the studio as much as the live. but when she goes "but iiii liiike you"  :ohno:

I've never actually made a fan book or been involved in one. Not quite sure what that involves but I'd help :P

Ha ha, this is exactly what I was going to say.  :$