TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 9/10/2021 at 2:31 AM, EXODUS said:

remember when Eclipse mentioned that covers EP that was pretty much done and ready to be released and then nothing happened

Maybe he was trolling? I mean, he hates her andΒ her fans so much for some reasonΒ :rip:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Β 

2 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Maybe he was trolling? I mean, he hates her andΒ her fans so much for some reasonΒ :rip:

Sky said herself she was working on the covers ep

Β 

Β 

Β 

AlsoΒ 

It must be kinda sad to Sky see everyone getting invited to things like VMA, Met Gala etc etc and remember the time that she was relevant enough to attend to these partys?

Β 

Like... She went to Met Gala once

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

7 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

AlsoΒ 

It must be kinda sad to Sky see everyone getting invited to things like VMA, Met Gala etc etc and remember the time that she was relevant enough to attend to these partys?

Β 

Like... She went to Met Gala once

deserved

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

25 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Where did she say that? I guess I missed it.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

13 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Where did she say that? I guess I missed it.

On her Instagram comments

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

40 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Sky at 80 years old…9EF8A1E9-38EF-4419-94A4-67EB2C7F339E.jpe

Β 

Tbh she doesn't seem like someone who will make it till 80.Β 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 hours ago, shady said:

Β 

Tbh she doesn't seem like someone who will make it till 80.Β 

Not even make it till 50...

12 minutes ago, Townie said:

By the way I just rediscoved this song and it's surprisingly really good:

Β 

Β 

Jorge is soooooo good, his new album is one of my favorites of this year

Β 

Also yall should check Down In Flames from him, Sky was supposed to be featured but it didn't happen, but that song is so fucking amazing

Β 

On 9/9/2021 at 5:52 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

she is coming in 2 weeks as i heard from one really trustworthy insider,Β :makeup:

She didn't came...?

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

She didn't came...?

Β 

2 hours ago, iprayforrains said:

LEMXLEKOSKPSKALOWKXMKKEX

"There's still a few days left in the week/month..."Β :flop:

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde