Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

i don't know how i feel about dealer :biblio:

ย 

it should've been solo

ย 

๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…-๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

Ok, so I just went for a walk and listen to the album for the first time... I think it's ok and it is a beautiful album, but I'm a bit underwhelmed by it to be honest... it's probably something to do with having heard a lot of the songs already and it all being a little bit too sameyย throughout the tracklisting, but I'm sure it will grow on me and I understand the album is very personal to Lana and is very beautiful so hopefully I will be able to enjoy as much as her other albums listening a little bit more.. I found beautiful and if you lie down with me to be the most underwhelming and I loved dealer and black bathing suit was nice

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:
ย  Hide contents

let me run with the wolves...ย :sadcore2: beautiful might be my fave song so far

ย 

Spoiler

wait does she actualy say that? her mind!

ย 

Spoiler

Dealer, Text Book, Violets for Roses, If You Lie Down With Me, and Cherry Blossom are all my favorites.

ย 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I disliked the transitions, so it might be another UV case to me (I love the songs, but didn't totally likeย the album as a whole).ย HM and COCC> AKA > PD > NFR > BB > UV > BTD > Sirens > LFL

ย