Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Arcadia's horns have me by the throat. I really missed that cinematic feel :wowcry:

Also the western undertones in some songs (and obviously the interlude) makes me think the middle part of the album is going to be fun

off topic but im listening to Looking for America and at about 1:30 ish i started staring at your sig gif for a bit. :wowcry:

I love not having snippets but i also miss those lipsync videos she would post with no caption like just omfg :flutter:remember the california snippet video when she was in bed like had just woken up and started carrying? Who else does that? Who else could carry like that??

Just now, honey dew said:

I love not having snippets but i also miss those lipsync videos she would post with no caption like just omfg :flutter:remember the california snippet video when she was in bed like had just woken up and started carrying? Who else does that? Who else could carry like that??

i remember someone editing the Cinnamon Girl snippets into a full song and me paying that on loop for HOURS :flutter:

Just now, honey dew said:

SAME i snorted those nfr snippets I OD'd on love song

i never played the LS snippet, i think and as for the ~Stronger~ snippet, hated it then, hate it now :flutter:

i HOPE that Black Bating Suit serves the quality of Cinnamon Girl :trisha: omg the production :trisha:

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Arcadia's horns have me by the throat. I really missed that cinematic feel :wowcry:

Also the western undertones in some songs (and obviously the interlude) makes me think the middle part of the album is going to be fun

manifesting a little outlaw country nikki influence :kris:

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Coney Island King said:

If we hadn’t heard anything from this album but Arcadia i’d agree with not wanting to hear anything else, but we’ve heard 70% of this album already in some form or another, so i don’t care about being precious about snippets etc this time around tbh.

The fact we been knew about a lot of the songs makes me twice as precious about the songs we haven't heard like i personally don't get why you would want your first listen to D***** to be in 14kbps and i pray for those people

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

The fact we been knew about a lot of the songs makes me twice as precious about the songs we haven't heard like i personally don't get why you would want your first listen to D***** to be in 14kbps and i pray for those people

i have it in 320 i think but idk how legit it is :creep: 

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

lets take a moment. it's october. we're pining for an album. titled around stairs. STAIRS. stairs.. wowow.

actually, not stairs. banisters are the railing next to the stairs :creep: 

im so excited for the sounds and influences on this album - manifesting grunge, jazz, blues rock, and truly a little outlaw country - and to see how they all whirl perfectly together in the end :trisha: i know IN MY BONES she's gotta musically reference elvis and nirvana, as well as may jailer :krylie: and totally off topic: i really want her and nikki lane to cover highwayman and silver stallion by the highwaymen 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, baddisease said:

why are people censoring D's title? is it a rule?

It's just for funsies miss Baddisease. Get into it. 

Ip6On7M.gif