Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I'm really craving aΒ (new officially released) bop from miss Lana cause the last one we had was FIILY/Doin Time (and TJF to an extent) so I really hope BBS is what we are expecting (If not I'll just bop to the Trio Interlude I guessΒ :thumb:

giphy.gif

Please let 'Yes To Heaven' die in peace, let that poor girl rest. She's been pushed around more times than I care to remember, it's time to let her goβ€”we don't need a 16283th version.Β :true:

Just now, West Coast said:

Please let 'Yes To Heaven' die in peace, let that poor girl rest. She's been pushed around more times than I care to remember, it's time to let her goβ€”we don't need a 16283th version.Β :true:

Β 

i would usually agree but i REALLY want that james ford version, it'll be like the thunder version of yes to heaven :true:Β also the dan auerbach version, he turns lana's songs into gold!Β :true:Β 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

how early did COCC leak again? It's great that BB hasn't had a full leak with like 10 days leftΒ 

COCC leaked 10 days before the official releaseΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

i would usually agree but i REALLY want that james ford version, it'll be like the thunder version of yes to heaven :true:Β also the dan auerbach version, he turns lana's songs into gold!Β :true:Β 

Well I would usually be like "oh fuck 'SYTH'", but being put that way it's very enticing. Miss Surf Noir you're a great salesperson.Β :true:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Well I would usually be like "oh fuck 'SYTH'", but being put that way it's very enticing. Miss Surf Noir you're a great salesperson.Β :true:

Β 

if only i'd be a great convincing-hoarders-to-leak person :true:Β 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

how early did COCC leak again? It's great that BB hasn't had a full leak with like 10 days leftΒ 

I think around this time (like 10 days). The worst thing is that it leaked in pretty good quality and it was on YouTube until the release and nobody did anythingΒ :awk:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think around this time (like 10 days). The worst thing is that it leaked in pretty good quality and it was on YouTube until the release and nobody did anythingΒ :awk:

The way nobody cared sent me

mypictr_380x225-7.png

1 minute ago, Nathanavy said:

Found it at a mom and pop shop here in Canada!

Β 

NfgTd7X.jpg

Don't be shy, turn it around thenΒ :blush2:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Nathanavy said:

Β 

NfgTd7X.jpg

someone already posted this like 20 minutes agoΒ :sass:

Β 

nice try tho

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nathanavy said:

Β 

NfgTd7X.jpg

You've already been exposed.Β 
Β 

3vGRETQ.gif
Β 

Β