Yosemite

Lana to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - October 22nd, 2021

I'm so excited to see Lana's performance. I honestly feel proud of her for being able to do live TV again, doing Fallon was a huge step. It's just really sweet :trisha: And Arcadia is going to be gorgeous live. When she hits that "all roads that lead tO YOU AS INTEGRAL TO ME AS ARTeries"....vocal gold 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Clampigirl said:

I’ll see you early tomorrow morning then!! :hype::derpna3:

I mean, you're not missing much, if she's only doing a performance, it will be uploaded on YouTube afterwards, if she also does an interview, then they won't upload the full thing on YT but you can find torrents for the show pretty easily

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

I mean, you're not missing much, if she's only doing a performance, it will be uploaded on YouTube afterwards, if she also does an interview, then they won't upload the full thing on YT but you can find torrents for the show pretty easily

I know, haha, I was just joking. ;) I’m gonna sleep iiiiiin tomorrow :wub: chill for an hour or so before my stress levels start to rise and making me feel bad for not doing homework or getting groceries lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she is announcing the LDR9 title on live television

we will win.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

47 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm so excited to see Lana's performance. I honestly feel proud of her for being able to do live TV again, doing Fallon was a huge step. It's just really sweet :trisha: And Arcadia is going to be gorgeous live. When she hits that "all roads that lead tO YOU AS INTEGRAL TO ME AS ARTeries"....vocal gold 

it’s not live unfortunately it’s pre recorded

6 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:

it’s not live unfortunately it’s pre recorded

Yes, but it can still be live as in, it's pre-recorded but she actually sang when recording the performance, and not the Jimmy Fallon pre-recorded stuff she gave us, where she was just lip syncing to pre-recorded vocals. I mean, ig the vocal take is the same from the album so... yeah :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif