Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

dying to know the original UV tracklist...and still wondering about melancholia (just re-watched the film last night and was reminded of it). also hope we really will get the album w nikki lane, prettiest girl in country music is SO good and i need more. would also love more info about any/all of the projects esp liz taylor film??

aOaIzH2.gif

so…the only confirmation we’ve gotten today is that LDR x NL is (possibly) scrapped?:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Exactly!!!! THAT’s what I’m most curious about! And also: why would the Nikki collabs be scrapped? 

cause Lana saw everything we posted on Lanaboards?!

Spoiler

i'm joking but that could be a case :oprah2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

31 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Sugary Sweet was on RCS? :tommy:

they're making shit up at this point i swear :deadbanana:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

18 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

dying to know the original UV tracklist...and still wondering about melancholia (just re-watched the film last night and was reminded of it). also hope we really will get the album w nikki lane, prettiest girl in country music is SO good and i need more. would also love more info about any/all of the projects esp liz taylor film??

We're dying for all original scrapped tracklists.

In UV we know that sounded in more singer-songwritter thing with some dark spirtual tracks. I'm sure that OG tracklist 100% had: Nectar, Living Legend, Cherry Blossom, Fine China, Black Beauty and I Can Fly (maybe Old Money and The Other Woman too)

I made even concept.

8 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

cause Lana saw everything we posted on Lanaboards?!

Reveal hidden contents

i'm joking but that could be a case :oprah2:

I’m very neutral about those Nikki songs. Like they sound good I guess, more upbeat and all, but country is not the style I love the most. But releasing them alongside the cover albums could be a good idea (there’d be something for everyone I guess), or maybe they’ll end up on Nikki’s next album? 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m very neutral about those Nikki songs. Like they sound good I guess, more upbeat and all, but country is not the style I love the most. But releasing them alongside the cover albums could be a good idea (there’d be something for everyone I guess), or maybe they’ll end up on Nikki’s next album? 

i'm not excited about nikki lane collab but i dont hate it either, i'm always be like "the more the merrier" , so as long as it's more lana, then it's fine for me lol

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

At this point, insiders will need to define what « scraping » is with Lana: finished songs not making it to an album is, to me, a scrapped song (like Serene Queen), but is Valley of the Dolls a « scrapped song » if it was just a rough demo (and Sugary Sweet apparently)?
Since she changes her mind all the time, her producers must be going insane sometimes :thumb3:

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

juFtOK5.pnglet’s guess which song

Old Money. It was the « oldest » track of the bunch. 

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

juFtOK5.pnglet’s guess which song

like... is it wrong that i don't believe him? :bebe: 

however, if this is true, i'm thinking old money

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i bet on money power glory

Fucked my way up to the top

The theme of Tropico was an angel in the "land of gods & monster" which is LA - and imo this song is kinda related to the "dark side" of fame hence the theme of Paradise EP. She talks about sleeping her way to the top tho, satirically of course.

This sounds like nonsense to me to be honest... She wanted Paradise to be a full album instead of an EP cause she wanted to move on to Tropico? Which is just Paradise with another song? :wtf3:

Also wasn't a "Tropico album" in that handwritten note from some days ago? With the Hmz joke title and some other weird things 

giphy.gif