Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

has someone seen this?

https://dbree.org/v/17621a

i know it probably doesn't mean anything, but it kind of inspired my imagination :flutter:

remember how she drove away in a car at the end of the Arcadia/Trio video ...

Driving a New Car :blush3:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

The thing is, weren't we supposed to get that "collab" on February? And Buddy's Rendezvous is coming on late April, almost May... :bebe: were they talking about it, and it got postponed? Or is another thing coming very soon?

it got postponed it was supposed to be released in february 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i feel like dnc is lana’s next poetry book. maybe we’re getting an announcement of that today, because why else would she reactivate her facebook 

Rip behind the iron gates

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i feel like dnc is lana’s next poetry book. maybe we’re getting an announcement of that today, because why else would she reactivate her facebook 

Your mind :pray2:. I didn't even think that she would reactivate her fb for promo reasons but it makes sense (also I feel like fb users are more the target for her poetry that IG or tiktok stans :thumb3:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I feel she's definitely got at 1 or 2 albums completed that she could drop, and probably 2 more she's working on or polishing. It makes no sense to let them pile up; it's not as if she's at the end of her career. 

Totally true, and yet, the « problem », with Lana’s career, is that she sells big with her physical releases… and COVID delayed many vinyl pressings. I can’t see Interscope wanting to let her release anything without vinyls involved, therefore forcing months between albums… 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

The thing is, weren't we supposed to get that "collab" on February? And Buddy's Rendezvous is coming on late April, almost May... :bebe: were they talking about it, and it got postponed? Or is another thing coming very soon?

Buddy’s was supposed to be released in February but vinyls postponed FJM’s album in April.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Totally true, and yet, the « problem », with Lana’s career, is that she sells big with her physical releases… and COVID delayed many vinyl pressings. I can’t see Interscope wanting to let her release anything without vinyls involved, therefore forcing months between albums… 

What if they started making the vinyls for LDR9 right after BB dropped? Long-range planning? 

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

You know what also appears in the FIILY/TG video? A jacket almost identical as the DNC one with a different logo. It was the LDRVillage director who made it right?:gasp:

FIILY post on LDR Village with lyrics: “Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song” with the beach aesthetic definitely gives DNC jacket vibes and it made me think maybe DNC means Dancing to a New Current? A cute, fun, beachy project of poems and accompanying music :trisha:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Fuck double albums we are getting double books this time :silly: (unmanifesting tho)

Violet had me curious… but behind the Iron Gâtes, with Patent Leather Do-Over, has me hyped. This is Lana at her darkest and the music is just so eerie and beautiful. I’m all on board for that project, much more than her Nikki collabs to be honest

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

What if they started making the vinyls for LDR9 right after BB dropped? Long-range planning? 

If it was done and she had submitted the final project, nothing is impossible. But as fast-working as she is, I don’t think she already had all the songs canned for LDR9 last fall. 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

FIILY post on LDR Village with lyrics: “Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song” with the beach aesthetic definitely gives DNC jacket vibes and it made me think maybe DNC means Dancing to a New Current? A cute, fun, beachy project of poems and accompanying music :trisha:

Fuck, now I want this :crying2:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

and if lfl said we need money, music is free, poetry books aren’t 

but you can't listen to poetry books in the radio ... so something more is going to happen :excited:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Buddy’s was supposed to be released in February but vinyls postponed FJM’s album in April.

Oh... well... gretchen-crying.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

You know what also appears in the FIILY/TG video? A jacket almost identical as the DNC one with a different logo. It was the LDRVillage director who made it right?:gasp:

👀👀👀

19 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

wait what? her facebook is BACK???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing