Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

if lfl is trolling I will be suing for emotional damage:lange: I’m having hope just this once lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not lustforlife announcing the start of his onlyfans :trisha:

I’ll subscribe, make me lust I’m ready :illumilana2:

👀

lol if it’s really his OnlyFans, he should get a warning point at least for spamming / spreading false rumours: it’s LDR9 ‘s pre-pre-release thread after all and those threads need to stay on topic haha 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

if lfl is trolling I will be suing for emotional damage

LFL? Troll? Who would have thought? :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

has BOZ clarified his “today is the day” statement on Twitter yet? I haven’t seen anything monumental regarding any of his usual artists of interests yet:smokes3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

has BOZ clarified his “today is the day” statement on Twitter yet? I haven’t seen anything monumental regarding any of his usual artists of interests yet:smokes3:

no :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

wait, didn’t someone recently mention there was something being changed on her website recently?

I think it was like a placeholder name or something?

Sylvia Plath 

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

👀

lol if it’s really his OnlyFans, he should get a warning point at least for spamming / spreading false rumours: it’s LDR9 ‘s pre-pre-release thread after all and those threads need to stay on topic haha 

The gag when lustforlife’s husband is Boz and “today’s the day” is the launch of their Onlyfans :ma:

I'm not moving at all (yet). I feel it's still too early for new Lana. We got 2 albums last year cause of Chemtrails delays (the og date realistically, not from qftc, was late 2020 so that would make 1 year break between that and BB if everything went according to plan).

I think we are definitely getting new songs this year (or even a full album) but anything before summer feels to soon (even though the DNC thing makes me think there's something already planned tho :gasp:

12 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

has someone seen this?

https://dbree.org/v/17621a

i know it probably doesn't mean anything, but it kind of inspired my imagination :flutter:

remember how she drove away in a car at the end of the Arcadia/Trio video ...

I think that's from the Mojo photoshoot Charlie did

Edited by Venice Peach
Marfa Journal from 2015 actually oops

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ldr Village posted a clip from FIILY… should I post the 👀 emoji? :bebe:

Is it a hint we should turn the radio on and listen to her new pop song? :oprah4: 

Annie Mac coming back from retirement for the song premiere! :oprah4:

I’m only moving because when she was doing BB Ben put on his story “album()” and we still don’t know what that was about. 

It’s so boring lately I’d rather move over nothing and have fun 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm not moving at all (yet). I feel it's still too early for new Lana. We got 2 albums last year cause of Chemtrails delays (the og date realistically, not from qftc, was late 2020 so that would make 1 year break between that and BB if everything went according to plan).

I think we are definitely getting new songs this year (or even a full album) but anything before summer feels to soon (even though the DNC thing makes me think there's something already planned tho :gasp:

You’re probably right.

before summer, except for Buddy’s Rendezvous or an unexpected collab, it’s not very realistic. 
and yet, there are so many things that are contradictory: the DNC jacket for a future project looks like something is planned… but she is hanging with Nikki a LOT lately (the waves of the logo don’t sound very country to me)… AND she said she was working on her cover album last fall… lustforlife suggested she was sitting with her team to discuss what direction to take next…

I mean, what is the truth?

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You’re probably right.

before summer, except for Buddy’s Rendezvous or an unexpected collab, it’s not very realistic. 
and yet, there are so many things that are contradictory: the DNC jacket for a future project looks like something is planned… but she is hanging with Nikki a LOT lately (the waves of the logo don’t sound very country to me)… AND she said she was working on her cover album last fall… lustforlife suggested she was sitting with her team to discuss what direction to take next…

I mean, what is the truth?

I feel she's definitely got at 1 or 2 albums completed that she could drop, and probably 2 more she's working on or polishing. It makes no sense to let them pile up; it's not as if she's at the end of her career. 

The thing is, weren't we supposed to get that "collab" on February? And Buddy's Rendezvous is coming on late April, almost May... :bebe: were they talking about it, and it got postponed? Or is another thing coming very soon?