Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm really hoping she scraps a lot of what she's been working on bc..

tell us ms fl0r1dakil0s

15 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm really hoping she scraps a lot of what she's been working on bc..

Are these Jack or Drew songs? Do you know? Either way I just hope she takes her time with this album. 

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's boring ! but who knows maybe jack has a top secret vault of venice bitch's lying around somewhere

ummm like how boring?? what do you mean by that? they sound just like COCC and BB? nothing new? or you mean the songs are terrible:awkney:

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I don’t believe :yawn:

I’m waiting for BOZ or Eclipse to spill

appreciating your optimism :xcry:

Spoiler

lowkey scared though because @fl0r1dakil0s does know things :xgiggle:

literally knew practically everything about watercolor eyes before it was even found on ascap

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

im in a weird limbo bc i feel like ive grown out of the btd/uv/hm/lfl albums (dont get me wrong, theyre all amazing- some more than others… just listened to them too much and have grown away from the lyrical content) and her recent work besides nfr and a few songs from chemtrails, isnt clicking with me. idk what im gonna do if this next album is boring n the same old sound :bebe: 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

im in a weird limbo bc i feel like ive grown out of the btd/uv/hm/lfl albums (dont get me wrong, theyre all amazing- some more than others… just listened to them too much and have grown away from the lyrical content) and her recent work besides nfr and a few songs from chemtrails, isnt clicking with me. idk what im gonna do if this next album is boring n the same old sound :bebe: 

listen to aka :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

appreciating your optimism :xcry:

Hide contents

lowkey scared though because @fl0r1dakil0s does know things :xgiggle:

literally knew practically everything about watercolor eyes before it was even found on ascap

a lot of new people knew about WCE it seems. I don’t trust insiders who aren’t reputable who change their facts a lot. We already went from ‘single before summer’ to ‘single late spring/early summer’ so that alone raises some questions on my end. 

but I am always very distrusting of insiders who aren’t BOZ or Eclipse so no offense to any insiders reading this and fuming. :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

if you like Lana but need something different you'll like this artist called taylor swift she just does Lana covers and makes up her own versions of lana songs they're not bad

@fl0r1dakil0s why dont u actually say smth for once. ???

Like ok we get it you have info. Then spill a  significant amount. Not something vague..and 1 line.

So are these with Jack or Drew? Up tempo or slow? Release date?

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

if you like Lana but need something different you'll like this artist called taylor swift she just does Lana covers and makes up her own versions of lana songs they're not bad

Spot on :awk:

Like the Crawdads song..everyone would def agree its inspired by Lana..the deep dark vocals. Ms swifty has to stay relevant now that new pop divas Olivia Copyrightgo and Dua Samplerpa are most popular ...

Hoping for april 15 announcement. Let's seeee what the rumors were about.

:eartha2: knowing Lana, she doesnt post stuff randomly.. she could have just posted Jack's pic for his victory..but she chose to post the one with TS..

26 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Are these Jack or Drew songs? Do you know? Either way I just hope she takes her time with this album. 

Can u ask BoZ plz. Since u seem to have access to atrl.

Plz

Now everyone wishes LFL were with us. They never let us down :icant:

Brb calling UMG FRANCE TO LOCATE HIS HUSBAND

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Hoping for april 15 announcement. Let's seeee what the rumors were about.

:eartha2: knowing Lana, she doesnt post stuff randomly.. she could have just posted Jack's pic for his victory..but she chose to post the one with TS..

Can u ask BoZ plz. Since u seem to have access to atrl.

Plz

Now everyone wishes LFL were with us. They never let us down :icant:

Brb calling UMG FRANCE TO LOCATE HIS HUSBAND

ATRL is down for maintenance and BOZ hasn’t spilled anything Lana related since WCE/BR

"Don’t forget me"