Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I dont get how you can say "she sounds bored" when her vocal performances in the last 2 records have been STELLAR. 

White dress??dtwd, bbs, WFWF are just few examples. 

Like can you not feel the anxiety and despair in BB?? IM SCARED OF THE SANTA CLARITA FIRES AND I WISH THAT IT WOULD RAIN :krylie:

as much as i love COCC, TJF, text book & violets for roses... they're not her most vocally-oriented songs :bebe:

also the songs you mentioned are kind of the only songs where she does actually try to sing outside of her comfort zone

and that's fine i mean i love a chill casual comfort bop (like violets for roses) but it's nothing new and there's nothing particularly interesting besides the lyrics and some points in the melody

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, mlittle11 said:

she sounds bored in vfr, llylaw, iyldwm, wah, dbjag, beautiful, to name a few

:kiss3: ok but we have diff opinions and its fine.

Meanwhile let's gather energy to manifest some concrete info...something has to come...

Is there a good chance of her using ITTJ or FC in ldr9? ...we know that they were considered for BB?

also i don't think anyone is saying that COCC & BB are bad (besides beautiful)

they're just not really her most interesting albums in terms of production & vocals

they're very rich in lyrics (except beautiful) and the melodies are very pretty (except beautiful ddd)

honeymoon it's definitely more production-oriented over anything else (NOT that vocals, melody & lyrics are lacking on that album but the production is definitely the #1 focus)

AKA & BTD focused more on lyrics & melody

ultraviolence was definitely a production & vibey album

none of these albums are bad they're just better at some things than others and i think that's really the point that *I'M* trying to make

Edited by avenue
i felt like i was roasting honeymoon when it's literally my favorite album lol

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, avenue said:

also i don't think anyone is saying that COCC & BB are bad (besides beautiful)

they're just not really her most interesting albums in terms of production & vocals

they're very rich in lyrics (except beautiful) and the melodies are very pretty (except beautiful ddd)

also as much as i love honeymoon it's definitely more production-oriented over anything else (NOT that vocals, melody & lyrics are lacking on that album but the production is definitely the #1 focus)

AKA & BTD focused more on lyrics & melody

ultraviolence was definitely a production & vibey album

none of these albums are bad they're just better at some things than others and i think that's really the point that *I'M* trying to make

i agree :true: i just want lana to get her passion and interest back. she rushed the past 2 albums n it shows. she doesn’t have to revert back to a certain sound… i just want her to take her time, gather experiences, take a look back at her journals, and find production that fits n produces an atmosphere. 

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's boring ! but who knows maybe jack has a top secret vault of venice bitch's lying around somewhere

Venice Bitch is the worst most boring song on NFR. A needless 6 minutes of alien sounds attached to a weak song. Pass

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BOZ and I have way different tastes when it comes to her, most of the time (like, if it’s not sadcore, he doesn’t like as much). Not gonna take his take on the new songs as absolute truth. 

I just mean info in general, not soundscape. BOZ also called WCE ‘GOOD’ and well. :silly:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Venice Bitch is the worst most boring song on NFR. A needless 6 minutes of alien sounds attached to a weak song. Pass

Im starting a petition to get you banned. Take that back right now, you flaccid bodied lint licker! 

A little birdie told me ( literally. Bartholomew the Parrot told me this morning at Breakfast. I live in a bird house-so what? Frankly it’s serving Bird World) that ldr9 will be titled Scat. It’s because it’s a jazz record but Lana playef into the entendre with the album covers. There are 7 editions including picture vinyls. There’s even a lanaboards exclusive version designed by Darla and The Halshit stan. Anyways back to Bird Brunch 

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Im starting a petition to get you banned. Take that back right now, you flaccid bodied lint licker! 

Lorde why don’t you go back to the island. Write a few more ballads about feminism it’ll really help your career

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Also I will not be lectured by a dragon fucker ever so there’s that to consider also

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I just mean info in general, not soundscape. BOZ also called WCE ‘GOOD’ and well. :silly:

Yeah, BOZ is our god for release dates but for the rest and soundscape… well…

If album is gonna lack of production, Erickson and cottage lady in flannel shirt is gonna stay...@Nico and @Topanga should have full hands of work

"My cats turns to be allergic on flannel shirts, simple piano sounds and Drew so these three things must go out" I WOULD HAPPY READING THAT:trisha:

9 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

it's literally the best song on that damn album, I'll take the random 6 minutes of bass & guitar licks over Jack making miserable piano ballads anytime, anyday :scoff:

6 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I think it is time to prove ur a better insider than FloridaKiLo

Go on

10 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

this is the worst take ive ever read 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah, BOZ is our god for release dates but for the rest and soundscape… well…

Not to mention he himself has said multiple times he hates talking about Lana because she changes her mind so much. Usually if he spills it’s when things are confirmed confirmed 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think it is time to prove ur a better insider than FloridaKiLo

Go on

Excuse me? And you are? I dropped a bunch of details a few pages back. Can you read? 

now all you have to do is be patient and see all of my information materialize within the next 9 months. 

ok bye 

16 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I mean, it's not bad, it is good! It's just not exciting...

I don't think Lana has released anything that can be considered to be "not good", simply not interesting enough

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: