Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Also I will not be lectured by a dragon fucker ever so there’s that to consider also

Just a reminder, the first and last you’ll ever get. 

I don’t know you, I certainly don’t like you, and I don’t care. You’re masquerading as some kind of “leader” via your silly username, but your not. Don’t mess with me. 

9 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Excuse me? And you are? I dropped a bunch of details a few pages back. Can you read? 

now all you have to do is be patient and see all of my information materialize within the next 9 months. 

ok bye 

Girl I was rooting for u ...smh

They literally said ur wrong and I wanted u to prove to them ur the better insider but ok.

This era's pre-release thread is already irritating and it hasn't even started yet :horror: 

imageproxy.jpg

The takes in here are increasingly unhinged...

Anyways, insiders aren't exactly known for their taste so I could not care less if someone who may or may not have heard a song or two thinks they're boring.

:illumilana2:

16 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I don’t know you, I certainly don’t like you, and I don’t care. You’re masquerading as some kind of “leader” via your silly username, but your not. Don’t mess with me. 

girl it's a username 😭 why do some of u ppl take this website so seriously.. giggling.. the "Don't mess with me." is SENDINGGG

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's boring ! but who knows maybe jack has a top secret vault of venice bitch's lying around somewhere

please describe boring. like if there is one lana song that sound like the new ones what are they. and a bunch of people are saying it sound like aka/born to die with a summer feel is that true?

As a fan of COCC and BB for the most part, I don't think Lana sounds bored. To me, she sounds happy and at relative peace. I think she's just reflecting her maturity at 36 years old. When she says, "I want someone to walk home from the mall and eat ice cream with," I believe her. We know she's given up the life she led and the career goals she had at the time of BTD/P and just after, being an international beauty and style guru as well as an artist. It may be that she's learned, finally, not to fall for bad boys and destructive guys, and thus her focus is now elsewhere musically, instead of composing sad, dramatic and sometimes masochistic songs like 'TBD,' 'Religion,' '13 Beaches,' and 'California.' 

If I may, it may be some STANS who are bored with her current output, and are unintentionally projecting that onto Lana. I can easily understand someone being bored with COCC and BB, as I was bored with NFR! 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

please describe boring. like if there is one lana song that sound like the new ones what are they. and a bunch of people are saying it sound like aka/born to die with a summer feel is that true?

BORN TO DIE ? LOL ?

Just now, Vertimus said:

"I want someone to walk home from the mall and eat ice cream with," I believe her.

#BelieveWomen #IStandWithElizabeth #SpeakYourTruth

6 minutes ago, lizzys said:

coming on this website gets so boring atp all you guys do is fight over different opinions and take it to extremes goodbye

this :true:

i hate it when the jack supremacists quote me saying why i’m wrong when it’s literally just an opinion :toofunny:

it’s one thing to disagree in the bitchy gay way but it’s gone too far in this case

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

this :true:

i hate it when the jack supremacists quote me saying why i’m wrong when it’s literally just an opinion :toofunny:

it’s one thing to disagree in the bitchy gay way but it’s gone too far in this case

of drama keeps this forum alive im fine with it:oop2:

22 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Imagine not getting a Shangri La reference on a LDR forum?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

25 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

i’m convinced you’re lustforlife in your reputation era

pull up the ip address mods

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m convinced you’re lustforlife in your reputation era

pull up the ip address mods

nah lustforlife wouldn't be able to resist tying in the imaginary husband somehow