Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well considering that mike dean, & possibly emile haynie could be producing... it's not impossible?

:angie:

i feel a pre-pre release coming soon :hottie:

"Don’t forget me"

I also doubt its a ballad if Boz feels the need to use capital "GOOD" when describing it :oprah: HBTB Pt.2 ft. Migos incoming 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

oh…my god??? Sorry I’m late, but we have to be getting it fairly soon if the lyrics are being teased!

Sheridan Ward’s “if you know, you know” has me wondering if he knew something was coming soon… 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Boz (at least from what I’ve seen) can be really critical of Lana’s discography, so I feel a confident, all-caps “GOOD” is saying something:oprah3:

Lana has come to overthrow NFR’s throne, methinks…I just know LDR9 will be a fan favorite. I can feel it:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

oh…my god??? Sorry I’m late, but we have to be getting it fairly soon if the lyrics are being teased!

Sheridan Ward’s “if you know, you know” has me wondering if he knew something was coming soon… 

something has to be coming soon. 

the custom jacket, LDR village guy giving slight teases, Sheridan, Jack JUST talking about bombastic songs like a week ago. :defeated:

edit: also Lana herself said the new stuff is better than BB and BOZ likes it, when he hasn’t praised Lana in like a year :crying4:

BOZ said not to get too excited but my hype level is 100

"Don’t forget me"

someone several pages ago was talking about like peak of the cold war aesthetic; 50s housewife becoming paranoid etc etc

born to die was released in 2012

2012 was rumored to be end of the world

10 year anniversary of btd = 10 year anniversary of the end of the world thing

nuclear aesthetic confirmed?

Spoiler

:hype::hype::hype:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I’m sure someone’s said this already, but if there’s a good amount of Jack’s work on LDR9, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a heavier extension of the surf elements we heard on NFR 

Imagine a trip hop, surfy record. Sublime meets Beach Boys…we aren’t ready:angie:

Sylvia Plath 

I have a feeling that the song being teased is a Mike Dean song. And I still have faith in the theory that him and Emile Haynie were working together for Lana :umadney:

imageproxy.jpg

I re-read BOZ’s commented and he said (about the phrase Rock Candy Sweet) “she must have liked it too much to leave it in the past” 

so to me, that’s suggesting it’s a new song, and not a 2019 Jack track 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I re-read BOZ’s commented and he said (about the phrase Rock Candy Sweet) “she must have liked it too much to leave it in the past” 

so to me, that’s suggesting it’s a new song, and not a 2019 Jack track 

That would definitely make sense omg!! I also wonder if “rock candy” could be a lyrical motif throughout the record if she’s recycling that line…

in before “rock candy” is the “candle in the wind” of LDR9:true:

Sylvia Plath