10. Witch/Whore/Wife/Widow - Woman  5:01

11. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed   3:04
12. Holiday on the Moon   5:55
13. At Peace, At Last   4:45
14. See Me At  the End of the World   3:44
15. Forever, my Sun Chaser   7:04

7tZxWWb.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Oh how I’ve missed reading everyone’s speculation and collective freak outs since BB release:wub: . I truly love this place. Manifesting a surfy, psychedelic, witchy, synth heavy, Mike Dean / Emile / Jack produced LDR9 with an early June release date.  Lana always has and always will be summertime music to me :blush2:

Tumblr

Okay, I just got caught up. “Wild like beaches that leave me sandy” is sending me to the moon right now. :sluttybunny:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

oh man!! Scream and Euphoria coming in 3 weeks, a potential lana collab in feb, and.a NEW SONG with the words RCS used being done and heard by BOZ? 2022 is going to start off and hopefully continue to be a BANGER ASS YEAR. i better live to see all of this come to fruition cuz damn do i have a reason to live right now!!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

dying to know the sound of ldr9 just a lil bit :cryney2: i'm not not manifesting a LQ instrumental snippet leak :cryney: just a lil taste :heidi:

it's gonna be bubblegum wind farm with some scarface samples and a feature from lil xan :oopna:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Oh how I’ve missed reading everyone’s speculation and collective freak outs since BB release:wub: . I truly love this place. Manifesting a surfy, psychedelic, witchy, synth heavy, Mike Dean / Emile / Jack produced LDR9 with an early June release date.  Lana always has and always will be summertime music to me :blush2:

ok but what if it has a high by the beach sound

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

Can we start those fights again? They were fun, @lustforlife :ma:

let me summon @arcadialovesong2018

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

A BTD style production for LDR9 is not unrealistic at all, even if Jack was involved… The Cinnamon Girl outro gives me strong BTD vibes + WFWF which is one of the last tracks recorded for BB has a strong classic Lana feeling, and it’s produced by Mike Dean, that we know will probably be involved in making LDR9 (alongside Emile?)…
Maybe she’s really revisiting that sound for BTD 10th anniversary  :cryney2:

Lanarat.png

8 hours ago, lustforlife said:

what i heard (please dont drag me)

something is comin on the first 3 months

she is planning small tour with a few dates on usa 

jack is back

she have 3-5 songs ready to go and was writing and producing when she grandma dies so things can take a little more time than planned

when santa finally gets you a job on christmas and you won’t have to play this wannabe insider role anymore >>> 

OMG I MISSED WAKING UP TO SOME GOOD NEWS OMG :oprah4:

BESTIES WE  F*CKING WON :hype:

I really like those lyrics & I love she mentions Beaches again :oprah:

The Beaches line,  the waves on the logo on her Jacket, the beachy Outfit,  we truly are getting our pyschedelic surf noir beachy summer album we manifested:wowcry::spin:

Let me go full blown delulu mode & lemme manifest the album coming out in June , the first single coming in February or March , with Lana teasing some lyrics on Christmas/ early January &  maybe one short snippet in January from the new single:pray2:

ALSO MANIFESTING AN ALBUM TRAILER FOR LDR 9:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 hours ago, lustforlife said:

what i heard (please dont drag me)

something is comin on the first 3 months

she is planning small tour with a few dates on usa 

jack is back

she have 3-5 songs ready to go and was writing and producing when she grandma dies so things can take a little more time than planned

heard from the voice in your head maybe