Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

mermaid motel being where u go if u wanna get high by the beach, fuck :trisha::trisha::trisha:

let’s all book some rooms at the mermaid motel in del norte county so we can all get high by the beach

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Okay here is my manifestation for Mr. Antonoff:

Whatever he did with that "SportCruiser" background music from "Violet", if he really has anything to involve with LDR9 this time, he needs to do THAT again.
I swear "Sportcruiser" has one of the most beautiful melody I've ever heard in my entire life. If Jack Antonoff returns to Lana's discography, he really needs to serve that more often.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Whatever he did with that "SportCruiser" background music from "Violet", if he really has anything to involve with LDR9 this time, HE NEEDS TO DO THAT AGAIN. 

or something similar to his background music for "patent leather do-over"! :flutter: dark & surfy :legend: 

WGe8ynS.gif

ok so this is not going to happen but i wanna tap into the inner delulu a bit :ma:

what about david kahne? discuss

Spoiler

(this might have some plausability due to doin' time but again i think this is just the delulu trying to connect the dots)

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Whatever he did with that "SportCruiser" background music from "Violet", if he really has anything to involve with LDR9 this time, HE NEEDS TO DO THAT AGAIN. 

I swear "Sportcruiser" has one of the most beautiful melody I've ever heard in my entire life. If Jack Antonoff returns to Lana's discography, he really needs to serve that more often.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind an album that had instrumentals similar to Violet. It has some of her best ones in my opinion. They're all so beautiful and some of them have this slight jazzy element that I love 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

or something similar to his background music for "patent leather do-over"! :flutter: dark & surfy :legend: 

do it for the sake of 

Spoiler

sylvia

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

16 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind an album that had instrumentals similar to Violet. It has some of her best ones in my opinion. They're all so beautiful and some of them have this slight jazzy element that I love 

I have to agree, i almost forgot to put the jazzy sounds into my MANIFESTING LIST. :typewriter:

Lana is so potential at jazz - specifically the jazz-rock ballad melancholy vibes that we heard from "Terrence Loves You", that song in particular is one of the reason why Honeymoon is Lana's most glamourous album she has ever made - not her best perhaps, but rather glamourous, expensive, priceless, unaffordable. I can understand why she chose to cover Nina Simone & referenced to Billie Holiday for several times in this era

not just that jazz rock, we heard her channeled jazz-country in Dance Till We Die. I'd love to hear her doing screaming / scatting with her vocals like that, or just the same way she did with jazz live performances of Million Dollar Man she used to do back then - that had most of us fallen in love with.

:beyonce::hair:

I was joking when I said that I wanted LDR9 to sound like Solar Power.

Imagine if Lana did something in style of Gerry Rafferty. When I heard this song watching to Euphoria season 2 trailer, I immediately thought of Lana. These funky guitars would go so well with her singing. Besides, I'm a bit tired of these deep a** lyrics we've been getting lately. Simple is not always bad (unless we're talking about SP).

D.png

3 minutes ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

I was joking when I said that I wanted LDR9 to sound like Solar Power.

Imagine if Lana did something in style of Gerry Rafferty. When I heard this song watching to Euphoria season 2 trailer, I immediately thought of Lana. These funky guitars would go so well with her singing. Besides, I'm a bit tired of these deep a** lyrics we've been getting lately. Simple is not always bad (unless we're talking about SP).

It sounds like she doing pre-BTD era stuff but with a fresh breath of the artistry that she has evolved to right now

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Sounds like if she doing pre-BTD era stuff but with a fresh breath of the artistry that she has evolved to right now

32 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

ok so this is not going to happen but i wanna tap into the inner delulu a bit :ma:

what about david kahne? discuss

Reveal hidden contents

(this might have some plausability due to doin' time but again i think this is just the delulu trying to connect the dots)

MANIFESTING DAVID KAHNE TO PRODUCE LDR9 SPEAKING IT INTO EXISTENCE :godlaugh::pray2::ma::hype:

5 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

MANIFESTING DAVID KAHNE TO PRODUCE LDR9 SPEAKING IT INTO EXISTENCE :godlaugh::pray2::ma::hype:

Slutty stripper trailer park white trash palm trees liquor store gas station nightdiner factory dam neon motel swimming pool cheap house by the beach fake jewelery & junkie aesthetics 

ASSEMBLE.

Lust for Life & Norman Fucking Rockwell - the peak of summer, summer coming to an end, and the moments before the apocalypse

Chemtrails and Blue Banisters - Contemplation, wandering, searching for comfort in a tumultuous world and reflecting of one's presence within not only the universe but their own genealogical undertakings during the apocalypse

LDR9 aka Death Never Came - A bombastic, edgy, poetic post-apocalyptic road trip that sounds like nothing she has done before but in the best way possible

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Lust for Life & Norman Fucking Rockwell - the peak of summer, summer coming to an end, and the moments before the apocalypse

Chemtrails and Blue Banisters - Contemplation, wandering, searching for comfort in a tumultuous world and reflecting of one's presence within not only the universe but their own genealogical undertakings during the apocalypse

LDR9 aka Death Never Came - A bombastic, edgy, poetic post-apocalyptic road trip that sounds like nothing she has done before but in the best way possible

Lust for Life was my summer album soundtrack.

It's one of the reason why i'll forever cherish my 2017: last year of secondary high, first kiss, moved to a foreign country to study there all by myself, summer days, self-travelling for photography & Lust for Life.

I want the quirks of dealer, you know like the ending with the phone line lyrics, something spunky and kinda like they were laughing while writing the lyrics.

I’m wondering what the look of this new era is going to be and if it’s going to be less serious than bb 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I want the quirks of dealer, you know like the ending with the phone line lyrics, something spunky and kinda like they were laughing while writing the lyrics.

I’m wondering what the look of this new era is going to be and if it’s going to be less serious than bb 

"Dealer" is CAMP definition & the world wasnt ready for that convo.
the way that "The circuits are busy - goodbye" living in my head rent free is toxic but so seductive.