Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Elizabeth, I know what you meant when you were saying your next album will be better. 

give us one bop mom please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LDR make a weed album challenge

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Manifestin a June album. :pray2: It’s right around my birthday 

June is just exactly right

- Summer is Lana szn

- Her birthday month

- Original RCS release month

- She gotta promote this album, so she wont be posting 53684229 happy birthday posts to her friends.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, The Ocean said:

happy birthday my gift to you is ldr9

she'll probably sing "Happy Birthday" in Fergie style for her interlude but whatever 

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

she'll probably sing "Happy Birthday" in Fergie style for her interlude but whatever

manifesting Fergie style covers of "National Anthem" and the US national anthem for ldr9 :creepna2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Manifesting “shake that ass, baby” from the How To Disappear session vibes for LDR9:legend:

(hopefully someone knows what I’m referencing lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I dont know WHAT got into her when she made song chemtrails over the country club but i NEED a song with that same energy on LDR9...that song alone WASHES any song on chemtrails or blue banisters

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I dont know WHAT got into her when she made song chemtrails over the country club but i NEED a song with that same energy on LDR9...that song alone WASHES any song on chemtrails or blue banisters

dealer i am so sorry

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

LDR go and rework On & On & On and skip the assumed ‘If I Die Young’ title. “It’s a little grimm, but I sing a hymn.” “I seal it with a kiss, and it goed like this…” I want more of those rhymes that I put on replay on and on, and on

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Manifesting “shake that ass, baby” from the How To Disappear session vibes for LDR9:legend:

(hopefully someone knows what I’m referencing lol)

okay but stop bc i wanted that to be on the final version and i was highly fuckin disappointed with it missing "shake that ass baby, shake that ass baby ahhh... my god" lol i loved that livestream so much. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

No please don’t manifest Solar Power (Lana’s Version)

Think bigger gorl, if Lana go make a weed album it will be a different story. :sass:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

a lana del rey weed album wouldn't be solar power, it would be west coast, venice bitch, & brooklyn baby :sass: 

Or even Dealer + Black Bathing Suit + Off to the Races.
Her craziness is unmatched c'mon 

I don't want Lana's Solar Power album because that'll mean that album will just be used for grocery store music. Solar Power is weak, generic,  and boring, let's not hope that's what we get from Lana (as if she could even do that... but let's manifest jazzy, psychedelia in the new album)

giphy.gif