Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i can't imagine lana doing this at studio for tulsa lol 

auto tune is everything, i believe in auto-tune supremacy

LDR9’s Mike-Dean-Produced Synthy Autotune Talk-Box Magnum Opus confirmed!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

manifesting this vibe even though it's most likely not gonna happen ajsdlkn

I’ve been wanting Lana to do something like this for SO LONG—this specific song reminds me of Burnt Norton - Interlude and Venice Bitch. A dream!! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

hope she belts more

She better serve that "one for the money-waoh waohhhh, two for the show - aow aow ohhhhhhhh ai-I LOVE YOU HONEY FOR THE VERY LAST TIME! I'M FINE! AND I'M READY TO GO..." energy again. It's Born to Die 10th birthday. That's the least she can do to celebrate her debut era in LDR9.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

I always wanted Lana to gracefully follow Yoko Ono‘s majestic footsteps

This reminds me of that one scene from MEN.COM, where a teacher puts butt plug in his ass and one of his students decides to set it on the highest level... So anyways, ya'll excited for christmas?

D.png

6 minutes ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

This reminds me of that one scene from MEN.COM, where a teacher puts butt plug in his ass and one of his students decides to set it on the highest level... So anyways, ya'll excited for christmas?

wha— :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

She better serve that "one for the money-waoh waohhhh, two for the show - aow aow ohhhhhhhh ai-I LOVE YOU HONEY FOR THE VERY LAST TIME! I'M FINE! AND I'M READY TO GO..." energy again. It's Born to Die 10th birthday. That's the least she can do to celebrate her debut era in LDR9.

She talked about it (and did it again) a couple months ago on her livestream!! So she knows we like it so maybe she’ll include it. :sass:

While Blue Banisters isn’t my favorite of the albums she released this year, the way she played with her vocals was really cool and the highlight of the album for me. I hope she continues that on LDR9 (except maybe clean it up just a little there were some really rough parts in BB)

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

Never a dull moment on LanaBoards 

45 minutes ago, COCC said:

I always wanted Lana to gracefully follow Yoko Ono‘s majestic footsteps

Screenshot-20211208-003156-Boost.jpg.f5a

this video always cheers me up when i'm down thanks for reminding me of it's existence 

It's not a pre-release without slightly horrifying deep fake/faceswap gifs :ma:

imageproxy.jpg