Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

honestly this would kinda slay as an album cover ngl 

yup i used the Lust for Life trailer font since she never used that font anywhere but the trailer and it has a unique typeface

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

yup i used the Lust for Life trailer font since she never used that font anywhere but the trailer and it has a unique typeface

i love it! And all the different pictures of her thrown about in random places would definitely catch the eye. Plus I think she looks really good in those photos and you picked really good ones for a cover 

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

i love it! And all the different pictures of her thrown about in random places would definitely catch the eye. Plus I think she looks really good in those photos and you picked really good ones for a cover 

thanks luv :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

i love this alternate cover of lana being chased by her dogs

Tex and Mex when they found out she didn‘t include Jack‘s „bombastic songs“

I wonder how does BOZ know that the new song he teased it's coming. I mean Lana is known for scrapping songs so it must be a single or something important for him to be so sure. We'll probably know the release date as soon as he gets it so I guess it won't be a surprise release this time neither :delish:

giphy.gif

The way that we ran out of things to talk about in this thread in the last 4 days :crying2::pout::lange:

LDR timeline

Born to Die: She said she would love him till the end of time, she put her love first - the record reflects her teenage wild years.

Paradise: She felt lost, she got a war in her mind - the record reflects her younger self in LA

Ultraviolence: She tolerated bullshits - the record reflects her in an ab*sive relationship

Honeymoon: She dediced to stop tolerating bullshits - the record reflects her cutting off the toxic relationships

Lust For Life : She wanted to move: Out of the black (The blackest day), into the blue (sea, ocean, etc.) - the record reflects the growth in her mind & how she think about life, love & society as a whole. (and also, a celebration & a love letter to the whole fandom)

Norman Fucking Rockwell: She was literally on a yacht sailing her way out in the middle of the ocean - the record reflects the grown woman she is today.

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: She's a wanderlust - the record reflects that she's a free woman

Blue Banisters: Home sweet home, after being a 'wanderlust'  - the record basically said: listen bitch, this is MY STORY, and i'm telling it myself by my own narrative.

LDR9: ???

57 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

omgggg this woman :deadbanana::sluttybunny:

By the looks of it, LDR9 seems to be the cumulative of an album within an album within an album: She started recording covers, then ended up writing new original songs (which many ended up on BB) and she considered RCS/LYTAN at some point, but tossed some of those aside for her « revenge » songs… 

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

LDR timeline

Born to Die: She said she would love him till the end of time, she put her love first - the record reflects her teenage wild years.

Paradise: She felt lost, she got a war in her mind - the record reflects her younger self in LA

Ultraviolence: She tolerated bullshits - the record reflects her in an ab*sive relationship

Honeymoon: She dediced to stop tolerating bullshits - the record reflects her cutting off the toxic relationships

Lust For Life : She wanted to move: Out of the black (The blackest day), into the blue (sea, ocean, etc.) - the record reflects the growth in her mind & how she think about life, love & society as a whole. (and also, a celebration & a love letter to the whole fandom)

Norman Fucking Rockwell: She was literally on a yacht sailing her way out in the middle of the ocean - the record reflects the grown woman she is today.

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: She's a wanderlust - the record reflects that she's a free woman

Blue Banisters: Home sweet home, after being a 'wanderlust'  - the record basically said: listen bitch, this is MY STORY, and i'm telling it myself by my own narrative.

LDR9: ???

Love this interpretation. I’ll add some of my insights to it.

LFL: it’s the quest for happiness, wanting to be something more, to leave your old patterns behind… but they follow you around.

NFR: perhaps the first step towards happiness is being fresh out of fucks forever and acknowledging who you are, whether it’s pretty or not.

COCC: it’s essentially a réflexion on her career, mixed with the « Oklahoma love affair » (aka Sean)

BB: it’s coming to terms with your past traumas and dramas in order to move on, healing from it with your chosen family. 
so… LDR9 could maybe be going back to lighter tones, to simpler pleasures?!? 

Do we have any information about how the song sounds ? :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i imagine lana’s albums being like her travelling across rich and famous parts of america and then in norman she got on a boat and sailed to canada and then chemtrails is her travelling to her cabin and then blue banisters is her in the cabin :hottie: ldr9 she builds a village? LDRVILLAGE? 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

On 12/26/2021 at 1:42 PM, Venice Peach said:

I wonder how does BOZ know that the new song he teased it's coming. I mean Lana is known for scrapping songs so it must be a single or something important for him to be so sure. We'll probably know the release date as soon as he gets it so I guess it won't be a surprise release this time neither :delish:

LDR9 seems to be a more « planned era » already than the last two, something resembling more like LFL (which was her last well-planned album). The lyrics he teased are probably from the lead single, which probably won’t be scrapped. 🤞🏻

16 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Do we have any information about how the song sounds ? :trisha:

Nan juts that it sounds GOOD… :godlaugh:

22 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i imagine lana’s albums being like her travelling across rich and famous parts of america and then in norman she got on a boat and sailed to canada and then chemtrails is her travelling to her cabin and then blue banisters is her in the cabin :hottie: ldr9 she builds a village? LDRVILLAGE? 

:illumilana:

IMG-3521.jpg

27 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f456f69385f744f6f46514f6d58773d3d2d3938373730353836392e313634623737663832656261666239623737323334363031343739362e6a7067

16a.jpg

D.png