Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Boz saying soon or we won’t have to wait long…I’m pretty sure he’s said this several times before.  Then stuff came out 6 months later.  So I’d take it with a pinch of salt. If Lana does move to capitol records these leakers will get blasted, I remember them pursuing someone before quite awhile ago who posted info.  Interscope are pretty useless in regards to leakers and turn a blind eye a lot of the time. So make the most of it!  

I read his « soon » as « in the first quarter of the year », if plans don’t change. To be fair, his « soons » are always sooner than Lana’s lol. 

13 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Are you sure he wasn’t talking about the FJM collab that is coming out in February?

I mean it’s possible, but the tweet is regarding ‘Lana music’ and the collab that’s coming isn’t really ‘Lana’ music, so it’s most likely single related

"Don’t forget me"

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I read his « soon » as « in the first quarter of the year », if plans don’t change. To be fair, his « soons » are always sooner than Lana’s lol. 

I hope so!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

44 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Are you sure he wasn’t talking about the FJM collab that is coming out in February?

no he wasn’t talking about the collab he’s talking about RCS/DNC whatever tf it’s called :icant:

also we don’t really know yet if fjm is involved do we? 

14 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

When she decides to release another legéndarique title track on Jan 11th :ma:

Hide contents

:legend:Manifesting another music video not shot on iPhone 

DD4-F08-B2-89-E1-4868-945-B-38-FC077-BCF

Manifesting the lead single has Venice Bitch / White Dress / Black Bathing Suit level. We don't want Arcadia level or LMLYLAW level.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

First quarter of 2022? Okay, Fall of 2023 it is!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

First quarter of 2022? Okay, Fall of 2023 it is!

Lolll 

i can’t wait to see if she really switched companies. If so, no way her new home will let her drag on with the album and they sure will push the new project forward (plus she has Jack bangers in the bag, possibly new songs that could be done with Mike… I mean, we could be talking BTD level here)

56 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

no he wasn’t talking about the collab he’s talking about RCS/DNC whatever tf it’s called :icant:

also we don’t really know yet if fjm is involved do we? 

BOZ pretty much confirmed that Lana has a collab with FJM coming out. That song is for his album though. He hasn’t said anything about FJM being involved in Lana’s album. 

11 minutes ago, Nectar said:

BOZ pretty much confirmed that Lana has a collab with FJM coming out. That song is for his album though. He hasn’t said anything about FJM being involved in Lana’s album. 

did he say if that’s the same collab he said comes out in february or is the fjm one another collab? cause i’m still holding out hope for the kali uchis collab :icant:

15 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

did he say if that’s the same collab he said comes out in february or is the fjm one another collab? cause i’m still holding out hope for the kali uchis collab :icant:

Yeah that is the collab coming out in February. Hopefully the Kali one is on Lana’s album. 

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So you're telling me that we won... 

soraya-montenegro-esta-confirmado.gif

we should omg WE DESERVE IT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing