Sign in to follow this  
bluechemtrails

'Blue Banisters' Listening Party

45 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

Polydor and her team are so embarrassing for having a streaming party, they’re clearly desperate to raise these streaming numbers (despite  everyone in this thread claiming no one cares about streaming numbers)

this is some justin bieber begging ppl for streams on instagram type mess 

Good god, why are you so annoying?

She doesn't even know this happening and her social medias are still still no where to be found. Did she email you and begging you for some streams?

And let's just dont act like Lana's the only artist who got a label to host a streaming party for their artists.

And yes: we do not care about streaming numbers but we still do our best for the album as her fans - we'll stream her music & support the fuck out of her at the most of our ability. As much as possible.

Not keeping on complaining about streaming numbers and trying to prove that nobody cares about this album. You sound tonedeaf af

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

people are saying lana put up a story on honeymoon account? is it true?

She posted a picture of more signed CDS with the caption "Switching sigs". I have no idea if she knows about the listening party :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

interesting that her team chose to play IYLDWM first to push its streams and then go right from BBS to Beautiful. I honestly think thats a better transition anyways but idk its just interesting to see her team pushing that one as a single

(in the streaming party)

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, drugmunny said:

interesting that her team chose to play IYLDWM first to push its streams and then go right from BBS to Beautiful. I honestly think thats a better transition anyways but idk its just interesting to see her team pushing that one as a single

So gorgeous! :defeated: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

29 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

Polydor and her team are so embarrassing for having a streaming party, they’re clearly desperate to raise these streaming numbers (despite  everyone in this thread claiming no one cares about streaming numbers)

This is the stupidest thing I’ve read here. It’s a fucking fan activity and everybody does that. Taylor did it andGaga was supposed to do it before the BLM situation exploded last year and both were smashing.

Some of y’all really need to get fucked, maybe it’ll make y’all less bitter. 

zXzLCRU.png

Just now, alexandro said:

anyways how do u mute someone on this site again?

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

The way I left this bc nothing was working :rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

41 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

wtf :horror:

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

anyways how do u mute someone on this site again?

Click on your username in the top right corner, click "ignored users", and then add the username of the person you want to ignore :kiss:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, alexandro said:

This is the stupidest thing I’ve read here. It’s a fucking fan activity and everybody does that. Taylor did it andGaga was supposed to do it before the BLM situation exploded last year and both were smashing.

Some of y’all really need to get fucked, maybe it’ll make y’all less bitter. 

Actually she did host a dance party (i think there's a video of her doing weird dancing and stuff on the greenscreen of the chatroom)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Also, I swear some of you complain when her team doesn’t do shit, but when they do you’re callling them desperate. Make it make fucking sense.

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Actually she did host a dance party (i think there's a video of her doing weird dancing and stuff on the greenscreen of the chatroom)

That was a DJ number in support of a Marsha P Johnson foundation iirc. The real streaming party where she was gonna use a software similar to this one that Lana is using was cancelled. 

zXzLCRU.png