YourGirl666

Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish (feat. Nikki Lane) (Thanks @TrashMagiq)

1 minute ago, Miss doing nothing said:

Yes of course our queen does. The only thing for us to wonder about is what it would feel like to her reading some of our comments. It’s in the little things that might be hurtful reading while it could just be an analysis of us

Lana, if you're online rn, please tell us which thread you like the most: Breasts or Ass appreciation? Btw, my anus looks noir too. I'm never cleaning it again. Don't sue me.

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Lana, if you're online rn, please tell us which thread you like the most: Breasts or Ass appreciation? Btw, my anus looks noir too. I'm never cleaning it again. Don't sue me.

Whoever, wherever Lana is, I’m sure she likes the spirit you bring and so do I :thumb3:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

6 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I'm w*ld (at heart)

And beyond that sh*t girl. You already manifested Your Girl for the next album with your nickname. “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible 666”

18 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

her team knows about us i mean shit, they're still sending Elle info so i'm 99% sure she's here but we just don't know. i wish someone who talks to her on her livestreams would fucking ask her

Like the fans on the IG live had the dumbest questions, Like I know they were put on the spot, But EVERYONE knew the lyric was I’m a dragon, Not a drag… still bugs me :icant:

IMG-3521.jpg

38 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

swimmingpoolglimmeringdarlingwhitebikinioffwithmyrednailpolishwatchmeintheswimmingpoolbrightblueripplesyousittingsippingonyourblackcristalohyeahboomlikethatboomlikethatboomlikethat hoe of the 666th day of the Nikkocalypse out September 11th, Lanaboards exclusive 

I would say 

Spoiler

Manifest

But I’m scared…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Miss doing nothing said:

And beyond that sh*t girl. You already manifested Your Girl for the next album with your nickname. “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible 666”

Lol random but she should make a year long album with all of our usernames as song titles

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

plot-twist... we're now going to ask @YourGirl666 for leaks... LEAK BIKINI GOLD!!!!!!! @YourGirl666

I don't have the song, but according to my friend Nikki, it starts with "boom like that" and is 100% acapella. There are a few low fart sounds in the background, but we can pretend they're drums. She namedrops Kevin, Barrie, Ariana and Neil Krug. Btw, stream Halsey

32 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

her team knows about us i mean shit, they're still sending Elle info so i'm 99% sure she's here but we just don't know. i wish someone who talks to her on her livestreams would fucking ask her

I bet that if she is on here, she's not a poster. It's either that or she actually is the icon, the legend, @IanadeIrey :true:

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like the fans on the IG live had the dumbest questions, Like I know they were put on the spot, But EVERYONE knew the lyric was I’m a dragon, Not a drag… still bugs me :icant:

I literally have a list of well-thought out questions for her. Why couldn't it have been me :cryney:

Lol random but she should make a year long album with all of our usernames as song titles

Yes! if it’s for her sarcastic sense of humor I’d be here for that 

I don't have the song, but according to my friend Nikki, it starts with "boom like that" and is 100% acapella. There are a few low fart sounds in the background, but we can pretend they're drums. She namedrops Kevin, Barrie, Ariana and Neil Krug. Btw, stream Halsey

Did Halsey release something new then?

19 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

they really made the worst questions 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

I literally have a list of well-thought out questions for her. Why couldn't it have been me :cryney:

I was surprised no one included Rob in the conversation when he was there