bigspender

Big Spender’s Next Audio Project: You choose!

@bigspender’s Next Audio Project  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What would you like to hear most?

• Lust for Life (Album) 80s mix
    • Ultraviolence (Dolby Atmos Edit)
    • Chemtrails over the Country Club (Rewire)
    • Born to Die (2022 Remaster)
    • Jump (Dolby Atmos Edit)
    • Lust for Life (OG Version with new mixes and masters)
    • Sirens (CD Quality upscale remaster, from the one and only original sirens CD)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2022 at 05:00 PM

Hey guys! In light of the recent Lipster Nominations, here’s part of my campaign! I’m letting you guys vote on what you’d like me to do, and I’ll do the two with the most votes. If there are any suggestions, let me know and I can edit the poll. What’s the one thing you’d like to hear from Lana Del Rey’s music that you haven’t gotten yet? Let me know! 

I’d be honored to be voted for the best audio art award <3

Poll closes Jan 7th at 12PM. 

There’s more campaigning to do, including 3-5 giveaways. :hoe: 

Have fun :-D

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay i selected jump dolby atmos edit, but i also thought it'd be really cool to hear some sort of studio/final version of ben :gasp: 

Ben is criminally underrated:krylie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

btw what is a dolby atmos edit? like 3d audio?

basically! apple music added this feature, basically it’s like surround sound and the audio can come from anywhere “around you”. lana’s albums don’t have this feature but the weeknd’s does so their collabs sound rlly cool together 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

what does rewire mean in this context tho i'm voting for that it sounds interesting

in this context, it means added backing vocals using vocal chops, added textures and instruments, and all around just elevating each track. it would also be the full album, and i planned a “roll out” basically releasing let me love you like a woman (which is already done) and then chemtrails first ;) and then like a week later the full thing, to build up hype for it :D

Just now, drugmunny said:

@bigspender do u have a yt where u post ur edits? xx

i don’t! but i’ve been thinking of making a soundcloud for it so they’re in higher quality 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, bigspender said:

in this context, it means added backing vocals using vocal chops, added textures and instruments, and all around just elevating each track. it would also be the full album, and i planned a “roll out” basically releasing let me love you like a woman (which is already done) and then chemtrails first ;) and then like a week later the full thing, to build up hype for it :D

uh that sounds good lemme vote hold on :gurl:

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

ou hold on :wat: that sounds amazing

On 1/4/2022 at 10:54 PM, clementines said:

ou hold on :wat: that sounds amazing

it is! i made the LMLYLAW one a few months ago and added some live acoustic guitar softly in the back, isolated her vocals and then pitch shifted them to make soft harmonies and added a liiiittle bit more reverb to bring the song together a bit more. it’s amazing. honestly if chemtrails doesn’t win i might just post them, but for now i like to edge you guys 

giphy.gif

I love the idea of Lust For Life album (80 mix).

Will it be totally new instrumentals or will new instruments be added like you did with On & On ?

Everything else sounds promissing but that's definitely my favorite one.  You need to post the LMLWLAW edit though. :wat:

ok but why can't i vote "all" but i'd love to hear this all tbh :sass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

it is! i made the LMLYLAW one a few months ago and added some live acoustic guitar softly in the back, isolated her vocals and then pitch shifted them to make soft harmonies and added a liiiittle bit more reverb to bring the song together a bit more. it’s amazing. honestly if chemtrails doesn’t win i might just post them, but for now i like to edge you guys 

pls