regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Okay which one of you insiders is telling stuff to lustforlife I want names :horror:

In all seriousness, though, I'm so excited to hear the song. We're only 9 days away :beyonce: I have a really good feeling about whatever WCE (if that's legit) ends up sounding like, I think it's gonna be really good 

imageproxy.jpg

Guys we gotta think of something artsy but also something possible cliché that Lana would definitely use for a song title. 

Think of Rue and her sparkling, watery color eye makeup that she has in the Euphoria promo poster. 

euphoria.jpeg?fit=300,300

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

@lustforlife gaslighting, gatekeeping and girlbossing their way to getting info

Nah he probably sends some nudes or sucks someone's dick to get the info:awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Okay which one of you insiders is telling stuff to lustforlife I want names :horror:

His french husband who works on UMG :blush3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

So was LFL right about the sound of the song too? They said it was an acoustic song but that wouldn’t match the DBJAG and FIILY description other insiders gave. 

Even if he got some things right, his descriptions were always off. "Beautiful is a surf rock song" "Black Bathing Suit is an invite, Lust for Life fans will be happy" :um3:

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

So was LFL right about the sound of the song too? They said it was an acoustic song but that wouldn’t match the DBJAG and FIILY description other insiders gave. 

There nothing like DBJAG and FIILY on this song... Its look really a Cherry acoustic but its hard to tell because she never did a song like this :bored:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

There nothing like DBJAG and FIILY on this song... Its look really a Cherry acoustic but its hard to tell because she never did a song like this :bored:

Not even an unreleased one? :brows3:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Even if he got some things right, his descriptions were always off. "Beautiful is a surf rock song" "Black Bathing Suit is an invite, Lust for Life fans will be happy" :um3:

Yeah actually insiders in general are bad at describing songs. 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Not even an unreleased one? :brows3:

I rarely listen to unrelesead songs by Lana so idk... But it sounds to me something that lizzy not lana would do... but the lyrics at the same time are super lana 

Ok bye for now :blush3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif