bff

Addison Rae

3 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

I just found out nobtr is a gaga cover and :air2: i love gagas vocals for the song but addisons version is superior... 

Maybe thats why the song instantly stood out to me lol

It’s not a Gaga cover, Gaga didn’t even write it. It’s a song that got recorded by several artists including Gaga and Addison and ended up on Addison’s EP. NOBTR is an Addison Rae song (AND her version’s better).

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I need help stanning her. Why are we losing our minds over 2016/2017 tropical pop music that Selena Gomez used to make?

because it's not tropical pop music and selena gomez wishes

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I need help stanning her. Why are we losing our minds over 2016/2017 tropical pop music that Selena Gomez used to make?

Selena’s 2017 singles are her magnum opus to this day and she never finished the album that year so if Addison is here to finish what she started but with actual talent I’m not mad…

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

Selena’s 2017 singles are her mad rnagnum opus to this day and she never finished the album that year so if Addison is here to finish what she started but with actual talent I’m not mad…

Oh I agree. Her Bad Liar - Fetish run was immaculate. I don’t see how Addison is more talented than her, what did I miss? 😭

IMG-1607.jpg

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Just noticed Obsessed is on the EP on Spotify (not on Apple Music though)

I think it’s because Spotify automatically adds other singles to the releases to boost streams 

why are people getting so fussy about the claim that it's a Gaga cover when it's literally a fan-favorite Gaga leak from 2010 that was meant for her, was cut from Born This Way and then narrowly missed the mark for ARTPOP; there are clips of her playing it to fans in her car, and it was well-known to the extent that there's a RuPaul interview where she says her favorite Gaga song aside from Fashion! is Nothing On (But the Radio)

it's a Gaga cover

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I don’t see how Addison is more talented than her, what did I miss? 😭

As an artist, Addison can do one thing Selena couldn't - dance. I think her dancing abilities put her above Selena in terms of what she can achieve as a performer. Both of them have pretty average yet pretty sounding voices so Addison's dancing abilities put her in a better position imo.