Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

im so in love with her and her music, i havent seen someone so fucking good since 2020 when i started liking lana. literally the whole albums is like all bangers bops or whatever, they are all AMAZING💜 i cant even do a ranking because all the songs would be #1. oh chappell roan the QUEEN that you are. and pleaseeeee realese the subway, this song is superior. i love her sm

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

I can’t believe I just saw her live :trisha3:

She was phenomenal, her vocals and energy are actually insane to watch live. I’ve been loving her music the past few months, but omg she somehow exceeded my expectations. The energy in the crowd was incredible too, everyone was singing and dancing so much fun :oprah:

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 hour ago, love divine said:

"you're not fUUUUUUUNNN!" 

love her :thumb3:

It was so funny :hide: love her too <3 everyone in GA was having so much fun and dancing. VIP sections are always so boring like how are you gonna be barricade at Chappell roan of all artists and be lame :oprah3:

492482-1.png

♡︎

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Chappell is about to get that #1 album and that certain singer released two more variants :toofloppy: 

Shocking :toofloppy:

"Don’t forget me"

Why is she comparing fame to sexual harassment? Someone get this girl a PR Manager before she ruins her own music for me 😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

Why is she comparing fame to sexual harassment? Someone get this girl a PR Manager before she ruins her own music for me 😭

And I don't think she's wrong, for the record, I think she actually has a point - and her boundaries are so valid. But posting a notes app slideshow on instagram is a dumb idea. 

On 8/27/2024 at 3:15 AM, Mer said:

Congratulations, you didn't get the point. :)

instead of using her very sudden influx of fans to start working on her next era like any sane human being and maybe release another single all she's done is be annoying complain and now she's just canceled two tour dates (paris and amsterdam) for "scheduling conflicts"... 

I knew this switch up was gonna happen :toofunny: every single time a female artist blows up and gets a lot of praise people wait for them to do something that they can blow way out of proportion to justify their hate train. If she didn’t make that video about her boundaries with fans (which imo was 100% valid) people would’ve found something else to cling to and drag her over.

sig-cropped.png

5 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

instead of using her very sudden influx of fans to start working on her next era like any sane human being and maybe release another single all she's done is be annoying complain and now she's just canceled two tour dates (paris and amsterdam) for "scheduling conflicts"...

She has a point to make though. I saw an interview where she said she doesn't plan to make music forever, it's just what she's doing right now. She's allowed to do that and feel any type of way. She's human too, just like Lana and other artists. Yall forget that shit all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm waiting on new music too and want more, but chill out, she's going to get to it eventually. I'm sure it's been a PR nightmare watching her blow up out of nowhere almost overnight and dealing with that.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

She has a point to make though. I saw an interview where she said she doesn't plan to make music forever, it's just what she's doing right now. She's allowed to do that and feel any type of way. She's human too, just like Lana and other artists. Yall forget that shit all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm waiting on new music too and want more, but chill out, she's going to get to it eventually. I'm sure it's been a PR nightmare watching her blow up out of nowhere almost overnight and dealing with that.

she is rightly allowed to complain about anything but what i'm saying is it comes across as corny, at least to me. if every big singer who blew up spent their first year complaining about fans we literally wouldn't see the end of it. imagine ice spice spending 2023 complaining about fans, ethel cain spending 2022 complaining about her fans, olivia rodrigo spending 2021 complaining about her fans, dojo cat spending 2020 complaining, etc... the list goes on. its corny to me. 

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I knew this switch up was gonna happen :toofunny: every single time a female artist blows up and gets a lot of praise people wait for them to do something that they can blow way out of proportion to justify their hate train. If she didn’t make that video about her boundaries with fans (which imo was 100% valid) people would’ve found something else to cling to and drag her over.

i completely agree. the timing of the cancellations of these concerts is very misfortunate also, i hope she has a good team behind her because the hate train on social media because of it is unreal. just last week these same people were obsessed with her!

not that i don’t understand disappointment over the last minute cancellation, especially her saying it is scheduling conflicts that doesn’t come off well. but i think she’s having a hard time. the world needs a little more empathy <3

giphy.gif

Is it true she canceled her shows due to the VMA performance rehearsals?