Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

Been obsessed with her music ever since her album dropped in September, so happy to see her fanbase growing so much in the past couple months.

Also Good Luck babe is a perfect intro for the new era, it's gonna be on repeat (along with Cowboy Carter) 

13 hours ago, angelmp4 said:

does anyone have a recording of the full coachella performance? ive missed the livestream twice ughhhhhhh

A few songs have started appearing on YouTube. It's annoying I watched the full thing a few times and left the tab open then this morning it refreshed :(

Anyway her set was fucking amazing she's so electrifying live

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Official upload has landed

You dont understand I have't been able to stop replaying/ thinking about this set

Casual has become my most played song of all time :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she literally is the BEST thing happened to music in 2020s i swear. LIKE.. . ... she deserves the WHOOOOOOLE world so fucking much. the lyrics, the vibez, the mood, her vision and desire to be the best at what she does can be seen from every aspect. came across her a few weeks ago but the last time i was HOOKED on a artist was like YEARS ago with lana/marina lol.

i hope she becomes this huge huge huuuugggeeee star cuz she deserves it so BAAD oh my god.. i'm so hyped. i must say good luck babe made me hooked but i've been listening to midwest princess in and out up and down and i dont think i will ever get sick. also her coachella set was full on energy omg... i missed seeing those STARS on a stage

she is like everything i wanted OMGG im dead

I am literally obsessed with this girl you don't understand omg. Good Luck, Babe! genuinely one of the best, most refreshing pop songs I've heard recently.

I really hope with the future music she really leans into this Cyndi Lauper / 80s synthpop style that she's been giving recently from the Tiny Desk, GLB and Coachella. Like, her visuals are everything too. She really gives. She is the next big thing. Number one single for her is on my 2024 bingo card... 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

i'm obsessed with her since she released Red Wine Supernova. :defeated:

i randomly listen to the song cause i liked song title and it blew my mind and keep replaying this song whole summer. i checked also other her stuff too and i was waiting for album which turned to be great.

GLB is one of the best pop songs i heard ever. she's here to stay. serving looks, music, performances, LOVE HER:xcry:

It's crazy how addictive and euphoric Good Luck Babe is. I've been listening to it non-stop pretty much the past couple of days. I didn't like her debut much, but she's on a fantastic path. CANNOT wait for more from her.

tfw i bought tickets to pittsburgh pride to see slayyyter and chappell was also performing there and i had no idea who she was now shes absolutely blowing up so i get to see her as a bonus :oic2:

I find some of her music kind of cheesy in a way I can't really listen to all the time, but in an endearing Cyndi Lauper way I can enjoy from time to time.

The other half of her album though is genuinely really cool and I'm excited to see her live now.

i listened to her album and it’s good!! there were a couple flops but mainly good.. casual, karma is my kink, california all hits… i also LOVEEEEEEEE good luck babe idc if that makes me a local

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind