SissyRëyLDRsparkjumprope

Songs by Lana you hate loving?

- Prom Song (Gone Wrong) gives me a strong T Swift feeling, a little cheesy but I like it.

- Jealous Girl gives me a strong Ke$ha feeling, it doesn't have other purpose than being catchy. I can be cray cray while listening to it so I like it.

- Match Made in Heaven, everybody hates it. I just love it. It brings my bitchy side out, if I listen to it while being a little tipsy who may know what can happen.

up45I.gif

Live or Die. The amount of people I've made listen to this and watch me dance to it is getting ridiculous and they all make the same face like, "are you on narcotics?"

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I hate the shit songs and love the great ones, no shame :hottie:

It's a match made in heaven, if they're gonna talk let 'em :hottie:

PS: Remember when that was considered the worst song? And then Delicious and Big Bad Wolf leaked? Those were the days.

PPS: Love MMIH, if that wasn't clear.

PPPS: I suppose I harbor a little shame because I know all the words to Lucky Ones, Jealous Girl, Dark Paradise, various other songs that I really dislike.

He's from South Beach, in his white tee, says that I could be his wifeyy :smiles: (I'll be forever embarrassed if I got these wrong)

Liftin' up my little red skirtt.... (/...) BIG BAD WOLF come on and eat me uuup :creepna:

Definitely Match Made in Heaven, those great masterpieces I quoted and the fact that I find Big Spender/Ridin' listenable is... good to mention in this thread.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Match Made in Heaven and Lift Your Eyes, on the surface, are ridiculous, but they have some pretty musically fucked up and inventive stuff. No shame in liking those two, i think.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I can't say I really hate loving any of them. If I like it, I'll keep on liking it, regardless of what anyone thinks. I won't necessarily say anything about it, since I do tend to err on the side of tact in such situations, but I will privately enjoy my music and refrain from being an asshole about it.

That said, there are several that I know are ridiculously cheesy, but I like them for other reasons. Prom Song (Gone Wrong) is one of those, and I have no doubt I would've gotten tired of it had I not found out about the deeper meaning (Shout out to the Lanamosity thread for that one).

Big Bad Wolf is a bit ridiculous, but it gets some undue criticisms. It has a pretty decent melody and it doesn't try very hard to even sound remotely serious, which keeps it from being pretentious. I also like the "Rawk, Rawk, Rawk, Rawwwwwwwwk" part in the chorus. :defeated:

Oh and Ghetto Baby, too. Cheesy but kinda cute in a sexy way. That totally makes sense if you're not thinking about it too hard. :mj:

Big Bad Wolf is a bit ridiculous, but it gets some undue criticisms. It has a pretty decent melody and it doesn't try very hard to even sound remotely serious, which keeps it from being pretentious. I also like the "Rawk, Rawk, Rawk, Rawwwwwwwwk" part in the chorus. :defeated:

I love the "Rock" in the chorus. It's the highlight of the song for me.