Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

RED, WHITE, BLUE IS IN THE SKY
LDR9'S IN THE AIR AND, BABY, HEAVENS IN YOUR EYES

:byeh8rs::spin::dance:

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

she's just gonna post a picture of fireworks with a "🇺🇸" caption 

if we're lucky she'll do another "just want to say this because i know you guys just LOVE to twist things - i voted for biden and an emoji of my country's flag does not mean i'm a republican. have a good fourth ❤️"

After an Instagram update the layout changed and I accidentally unfollowed her, I‘m so stupid :trisha:

I Must Be Stupid for Being so Happy confirmed for LDR9 :true:

My mirror fell from the wall,  I take it as a sign that LDR9 is gonna slap hard & will be collapse :true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

9 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Do you guys realize it’s July 3rd in America right now? There is like 12 more hours until the 4th

I was confused too cause Europe is like 6-9h ahead and it's still the 3rd here so for a moment I didn't even know if I somehow skipped the whole Sunday or something :crazy:

giphy.gif

Wait, are we expecting Lana to post NOW because we think a Fourth of July post is plausible and it's the Fourth of July somewhere in the world? :thumb2:

58 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

as an american i can confirm, & i, myself, am a hologram 

"I live in a hologram with you"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Wait, are we expecting Lana to post NOW because we think a Fourth of July post is plausible and it's the Fourth of July somewhere in the world? :thumb2:

Do you not remember Lana's birthday? Ofc we expect a 4th of July post on July 3rd:headache:

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

me checking LB to see if this thread's going crazy & burning up at the front page every hour :

sxJzLiy.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

‘Have a good fourth x’

This will be the post probably. Why do people think she will be suddenly eloquent of the album? I know she is apparently working on something until the 14th, but it doesn’t mean she’ll talk about it. When she did so, on the Chemtrails MV set, it’s because Sept 5 was really close and she kinda had to update us since she gave that false date. Same last year when she posted the snippet to Arcadia, on July 3 or 4 (another false date of hers).