LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Rockefeller, my umbrella

God I love you baby

Storyteller, my novella…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

also a song that goes with her Lanita bracelet! maybe both of those things in one track. :sluttybunny:

Yes a bombastic Lanita slut anthem. It’s what we deserve 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I want a song that goes with her slut necklace. NFR/COTCC/BB has all really lacked bad bitch energy and we know she has it. 

well I pawned the slut necklace that you gave me :karaoke: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, NikoGo said:

Yes a bombastic Lanita slut anthem. It’s what we deserve 

Hundred Dollar Bill (Lana's Version) first single here we go :clapback:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

i'm LIVING for the chaotic energy here today, this is the lanaboards i know, love, and missed! fire-pole.gif

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm LIVING for the chaotic energy here today, this is the lanaboards i know, love, and missed! fire-pole.gif

THIS ENERGY HAS TO MANIFEST SOME NEWS THIS WEEK:trisha:

Get ready for Lanas insta post later :gurl:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Just now, bewhitehotforever said:

52 members over nothing :makeup:

the dollies have to be manifesting something here 

"Don’t forget me"

I can't wait to finally hear the new single"Waist Deep In Icy Waves - The Microplastics In My Blood (Seafoam Nova)" :oprah4:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

I can't wait to finally hear the new single"Waist Deep In Icy Waves - The Microplastics In My Blood (Seafoam Nova)" :oprah4:

and I can't wait to finally hear Waist Deep In Icy Waves - The Microplastics In My Blood (Seafoam Nova) [Dolphin Flower Remix] :oprah4: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

and I can't wait to finally hear Waist Deep In Icy Waves - The Microplastics In My Blood (Seafoam Nova) [Dolphin Flower Remix] :oprah4: 

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

Just now, NikoGo said:

I can’t wait for the rockafella snippet to exploded into drums, synths, and acoustic guitar 

Don't forget the flute , harps,  strings and e-guitar:oprah4:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp