Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

watch her drop this single and then making us wait a whole year for the album with multiple snippets on her instagram like she did for NFR:awkney2:

No I’m blind then

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i just want a really fucking sad ballad again like hope is a dangerous thing. that song is so riddled with wordplay and there’s so much that i love about it. i want more like it. idc if it’s a piano song, i just want something that’s written that fucking well

since her poetry book got stolen i see her using some of the lyrics from the lost poems that she can remember and placing them in songs

15 minutes ago, yourboy said:

So is the title "did u know that theres a tunnel under ocean blvd"? I didn't see BOZ confirming the title tho

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422679-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/

Β 

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

I’m a bit upset BOZ/insidersΒ revealed that much just one day before the announcement, we couldβ€˜veΒ waited a few more hours… I don’t like knowing the name of the tracksΒ in advance andΒ I hope the song has not leaked already, please try not to listen to it if it does it’s way coolerΒ when we react at the same time

I listened to DYTATUOB snippet and still don't know what to expect bcΒ I only hear tags:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

9 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Why do I feel like sumfins gonna leak tonightΒ 

I hope nothing will leak this time, Lana was so sad to share the news that someone stole her laptop. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm also so excited that Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard is not only on the album but coming out Friday!!Β :hype:

Β 

The title makes it sound so beautiful and mysterious I can't wait to listenΒ :oprah:

8 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

did neil and lana recently do the photoshoot? like a couple days ago or before

Sometime between November 18th and December 2nd, so, very recently!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I am literally going crazy and being delusional but I've realised that this Ocean Boulevard snippet with it's line and the way she sings reminds me of some nirvana song I can't remember.... I bet i just made this memory up in my head but i feel like I've heard something similar to the snippet in theirs work but i don't remember whichΒ :kum: