shLPYBf.jpg

Found her new logo in her Store code. It's 100% real guys

Oh good, something to overanalyse until something actually happens

It has tropical vibes 

Palm trees and coconuts and hammocks and seashells and 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Don’t give your hopes up guys-

sources are saying it’s a slow orchestral track in the vein of Arcadia-cute but overly wordy, nothing new 

Who are the sources?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m just thinking... if... If Neil and Lana had a photoshoot sometime the past two weeks... will that really be enough time to create an album cover art? Taking photos one week, editing them the next and adding fonts and crop them? :ohno:

Where did this info come from ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Don’t give your hopes up guys-

sources are saying it’s a slow orchestral track in the vein of Arcadia-cute but overly wordy, nothing new 

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

That's the exact quote, he never compared it to Arcadia and the snippet also doesn't remind me of it.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

That's the exact quote, he never compared it to Arcadia and the snippet also doesn't remind me of it.

There were others saying it sweetie, I don’t remember the exact names 

This general life predictions tweet giving me hope.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS