Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’ve been able to finally login to my account (unlucky you, you have to deal with my observations and thoughts once more hahaha!)

Regarding BoZ’s description… I thought he was talking about the album rather than the first single… 

second of all, Ben did say it was a singer-songwriter beauty of an album (or something like that): I expect the lyrics to need a couple of listens and to be wordy, like she said. Not a bad thing - she seems to have included a lot of layers in the production to make the tracks lush.

Fell asleep reading this thread, woke up reading this thread.

My skin is clear, my holes  pores are open, my schedule is free.

I’m ready.

:bebe:

I just wanna ask this: who said this album was going to have variety? That’s the only thing I didn’t understand after skimming through the ATRL thread.

IMG-7960.jpg

15 hours ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Exactly I want something completely different from the last two albums. Although BB has grown on me I don’t know if I can stand more p*ano

I really like the lyrics on BB, but that album does have a lot of piano-only tracks… I am totally okay with COCC and BB being more stripped, since they are, to me, her « pandemic albums » and réflexions on her career and on her personal trauma. But she needs to bring more to the table this time around and it seems to be the case.

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m ready.

I just wanna ask this: who said this album was going to have variety? That’s the only thing I didn’t understand after skimming through the ATRL thread.

BoZ said it but on his Twitter 

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m ready.

BOZ did on twitter

15 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

Nooo, it's the same way people found the black and white Chemtrails picture before the album art was out, and the same way I found the vinyl links.

They've changed the way the website works, but you can still see the header image (main logo) early.

So her new logo is definitely that yellow one

Hello? is this really real do we actually have the new logo?

Just now, Trrrrrr said:

Boz just said on atrl :"To be fair, I said it about this song and this song only, but I guess we can run with the narrative that it applies to rest of the album too" 

See I think that he's starting to ramble now. :delicious:

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

He promised to talk more about the alberm once Lana announces :trisha:

Yeah maybe, but to me it feels like he said what he had to say about what he's heard of the alboom. :creep:

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

one of our coding girlies needs to find this "new" logo in the code, so we actually have proof and it's not just a troll. :xgiggle:

ShopDesign-5690.png

https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ShopDesignSplit4/logoFallback/.fSP3QnTY/ShopDesign-5690.png