Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Oh I didn’t interpret it that way but I can see how you would. The timing of when it was made me think it could be a Drew track. 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I remember for Blue Banisters, users ended up piecing together the tracklist through Shazam somehow by just typing different numbers in the website URL until they found different songs :toofunny:

People thirsty for Lana songs stop at nothing.. x

was that only Blue Banisters?? I think that was Chemtrails, but I could be wrong, both 'eras' blended together :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

Wait, that picture she took with Rob on instagram wearing pigtails and yellow in her hair...kinda gives me this aesthetic

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

tbh if the logo is legit it reminds of AKA lizzy grant era for some reason 

guess we'll have to wait and see how everything ties together with the cover :mj:

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

The logo looks like something from my dad's 80s vinyl collection :bebe:

She should've saved this masterpiece design for the album since it wasn't on COCC cover

Hide contents

Eq7h8h0XMAELEH7?format=jpg&name=medium

Controversial Opinion: this font is hideous to me. The rose is cute, but not enough to make up for the chicken scratch handwriting 

I'm hoping the new font is indeed a hint at the tone of the cover. 70s vibes

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, Map of LA said:

Wait, that picture she took with Rob on instagram wearing pigtails and yellow in her hair...kinda gives me this aesthetic

omg…1970s orchestral trailer park poet era incoming:hair:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

95 members in here and none of you are looking for the songs online. Let's get to work ladies. :hottie:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

was that only Blue Banisters?? I think that was Chemtrails, but I could be wrong, both 'eras' blended together :thumb2:

Skdnsk it may have been, or maybe it was for both. It’s hard to remember which since there were two Pre-Release madness cycles in one year! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

omg…1970s orchestral trailer park poet era incoming:hair:

I think it will be a very campy album cover like NFR and Honeymoon, but that will only indicate the album being a masterpiece :oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Controversial Opinion: this font is hideous to me. The rose is cute, but not enough to make up for the chicken scratch handwriting 

I like the font, but it doesn't fit the COTCC vibes at all. I kinda felt that way about NFR too, the pop-art font didn't really fit the NFR vibe for me either.

This new font looks promising for a new era, and I hope the rest of the visuals fit with it.

"no room for color" adds a bright yellow logo

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I just know the logo will give @annedauphine a heart attack :deadbanana:

I'm just a regular ass graphic designer and I already almost had one

praying for her health and well being :pray:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

So it looks like they are ready to announce something on her store as soon as the announcement is made as the logos, favicon and .css has all been updated but hidden.

Also Lana's materials are the latest uploaded to their servers.

I can't see the .CSS yet as it is protected but it would have things such as fonts, colors and website background image.

yeah I just tried uploading the image links and they're still protected but where did you find the title image url? I'm not seeing that link anywhere in the code and I wanna back you up  :true:

faSE.gif

Just now, NikoGo said:

I like the font, but it doesn't fit the COTCC vibes at all. I kinda felt that way about NFR too, the pop-art font didn't really fit the NFR vibe for me either.

This new font looks promising for a new era, and I hope the rest of the visuals fit with it.

"no room for color" adds a bright yellow logo

We can't help but love our lying queen. She warned us years ago what was to come. "Lies can buy eternity". And now look at her, Death Never Came :usrs:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm hoping the new font is indeed a hint at the tone of the cover. 70s vibes

I don't think that should be controversial--it is fucking hideous and the colour is ugly as well. :delicious:

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I love the font and the color.

Her solar power is here:defeated:.

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW