Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

now guys what’s edit backwards? TIDE 🌊

the alternate rising and falling of the sea, usually twice in each lunar day at a particular place, due to the attraction of the moon and sun.

along with waist deep in icy waves and the rain never stops, we’re getting a water goddess album :dance: 

PLEASE- 

your mind. :sass:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

honestly even if lana announces something tuesday i think that @TheDollClub getting it right was a coincidence and not any inclination of real knowledge :oprah3:

#teamtropico on the other hand is connecting to the astral plane to confirm that she will indeed be announcing tuesday :illumarina:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Maybe Taylor is on Lana’s album? Especially after the ring, necklace and costume feel like it means something 

unmanifesting!!! i want minimal collabs on lana's album(s)! we already have FJM on the album. besides, her voice sounds better with male singers. i don't know why, but it just does. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

15 minutes till Tuesday in Australia

Are you ready dolls?

Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) / Twitter

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Maybe Taylor is on Lana’s album? Especially after the ring, necklace and costume feel like it means something 

i hope not but wouldnt complain if it actually happens :defeated:would be good promo for lana though :lmaoney:

On 11/14/2022 at 8:46 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

15 minutes till Tuesday in Australia

Are you ready dolls?

Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) / Twitter

it’s literally 8 in the morning on monday where i live no i am NOT ready

edit: i am not ready meaning i’m not ready to be wowed and slayed obvs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I love that this era is so mysterious cause I don't even remember what is it to listen to a whole Lana album without knowing almost every song already.

BB we had 9/15 (10 if you listened to Dealer)

For Chemtrails 3 (or 5 if you count the two songs that were performed live) but it was a short album.

For NFR we had at least snippets from EVERYTHING except Bartender :icant:

So I hope it stays that way this time and we get only like 1 or 2 pre release songs. I just want to dive into one of her albums blind without knowing what to expect with a lot of tracks to discover :crying4: and I don't have the willpower to not listen to snippets and singles :thumb2:

giphy.gif