Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

something I did not tell you is I’m kind of a psychic and when I close my eyes and put my forefinger on lana’s forehead on the W Mag issue I can sense that the album is coming out in February and if I press very hard I can see that it would be coming around the 27 :et:

2 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

something I did not tell you is I’m kind of a psychic and when I close my eyes and put my forefinger on lana’s forehead on the W Mag issue I can sense that the album is coming out in February and if I press very hard I can see that it would be coming around the 27 :et:

actually it's coming on february 30th :oprah3: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

When this thread started with the dnc polaroid i was imagining to see a more experimental era coming out like 

q7yMVfw.png

After the rockefeller snippets , w magazine im hoping to turn into something like 

bspoIlN.png QbSL0JD.png 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Here's a layout i made for the aesthetic i want to see Lana channelling to this new era since the soft, low-contrast, candy pastel color grading really work on her in the 2 MVs for BB era

enGeRag.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

can't wait for ldr9 announcement this tuesday! are we ready, dollies? doll-dance

this Dollie is completely ready :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

I wish Lana would release something independent and edgy with a dark/haunting vibe again. I’m thinking of AKA, UV, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Heroin vibes. Also she needs to switch up her image, sis is 40 not 60 and being mature doesn’t have to equal to making boring and simple music (COCC, BB). 

:true:

31 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Press harder we need the single date too :icant:

giphy.gif

Speaking of the D.N.C Polaroids 👀

Here is a photo collage i made last year

AguuRMZ.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Speaking of the D.N.C Polaroids 👀

Here is a photo collage i made last year

AguuRMZ.jpg

Ok the DNC logo was bugging me since day one, wondering where I had seen it before (and not on her VB jacket from the MV). Turns out they reused the logo from one of the surf shop postcards in the NFR era

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok the DNC logo was bugging me since day one, wondering where I had seen it before (and not on her VB jacket from the MV). Turns out they reused the logo from one of the surf shop postcards in the NFR era

Nvm I didn't read the whole thing :thumb2:

But I find it interesting that the DNC one has the same exact font from the other 2 logos but a different color background... why did she put 3 apparently random letters instead of using one of the other 2 already made designs :um2:

Edited by Venice Peach
Oops

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Death Never Calls

Do Not Cross

Death Never Came

Del Norte County

Diamonds Never Crack

Delulu Nothing Changes :lmaoney:

Still crazy we don’t have a clear answer yet for that damn acronym 

Idk why but I just have a feeling the whole DNC thing was scrapped :eek:

Its been almost a year since those Polaroid pics and the LDR village teasing that something would be coming from it soon

Even if it was once the album title, with how much Lana changes her mind I'd guess that its no longer a thing

Spoiler

But I do hope we find out what it stands for eventually :icant: