Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, DragonWhore said:

And you hoes call me a fake inside lol.

because they are hoes not WHORES

dont be shy. I'm a whore too 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Mind y'all again that she dropped MAC & Venice Bitch on Tuesdays as well :w8ing:

i love to dip my toe into the muck & the mires of the city every now & then  especially on Tuesdays

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Imaging the closing track was a ten minute mystery titled Lana Del Rey :crying4:

No but for real,  the last track being ten minutes long would be such a serve :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Imaging the closing track was a ten minute mystery titled Lana Del Rey :crying4:

"To Liz" - album closure - length: 10:49 

can i be the next best insider ?

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

this is gorgeous and i can totally see her doing it if she wrote something she considered her magnum opus

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

im not anymore ABLE to live without her doing a track titled 

lana-del-rey-flower.gif

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Okay dollies, going to sleep for real this time.
When I wake up this thread better get to page 666 already so the delulu ritual can be occur

Our Father who art in heaven.... :pray2: Please let me see a vision during my sleep. Amen 

14 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Mind y'all again that she dropped MAC & Venice Bitch on Tuesdays as well :w8ing:

i love to dip my toe into the muck & the mires of the city every now & then  especially on Tuesdays

MAC and VB release was such a moment, I miss it 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

maybe it's gonna be a nfr situation in which she puts out a single or two before the tour and then during the tour she announces the estimated release of ldrx orrrr maybe just maybe she releases the album a little bit before tour starts

I think I’m going mad

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐