Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

315003451-1368552087287089-4656033284366

Is she going to post every fan submission now :dua:

No literally that's what I'm wondering.... Because I want to submit something cursed now :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I’ve rarely seen Lana look comfortable performing live in general. At best she’ll do small shows here and there but there’s no way she’s touring again. For the past few years she’s really matured, slowed down, and remained true to herself and her preferences. 

Also the deuxmoi anon saying there’s no single or album soon is lying lol. “her team are still dealing w stuff regarding stolen belongings” :sideeye: The dots aren’t connecting, she literally said music is coming soon and it’s just the poetry book that’s being delayed. We’re getting a single this year and album early next year. It’s what makes the most sense. Period. :smile4:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

30 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

I don't think that Deuxmoi post is true, it contradicts what BoZ has been saying

I dont think so. Probably lana was already with MOST of the project done at time she was robbed, but since that happened she needs more time to organize what is she going to do in terms of advertisement, since we don't know how and when she would releaser her second poetry book (that could've happened early next year)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

38 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

315003451-1368552087287089-4656033284366

Is she going to post every fan submission now :dua:

We need to keep resubmitting corrections until the whole post is a blurry mess

"Don’t forget me"

I’m not trying to be dramatic but I literally have been getting Lana ads on Facebook and instagram every 30 minutes. They’re really pushing that Lana Del Rey complete collections playlist. She’s coming for blood red vinyls this era. 

"Don’t forget me"

Soon is not summer 2023 come on now,..that’s a stretch even for Lana.  Her team would be failing her if they didn’t launch the album before March at the latest.  Would hugely waste her current popularity on streaming platforms. Any label would be saying, ‘this album comes out now Lana and it’s time and fire your manager’….that’s what any label should be saying to ‘summer 2023’. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’d find it very weird if the album was out before a summer tour… With potential leaks, you kinda want to have a release sooner rather than later, no? 

anyways, I guess we’ll see what happens on Tuesday (despite the new Cigarettes After Sex song)

i fully believe BoZ bc he’s literally never been wrong (except when it comes to his taste and lana changing her mind) but these “insiders” are getting me hype :teehee: the more “insiders” to spill the closer we are to the album  :kris: KEEP IT CuMING

24 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not trying to be dramatic but I literally have been getting Lana ads on Facebook and instagram every 30 minutes. They’re really pushing that Lana Del Rey complete collections playlist. She’s coming for blood red vinyls this era. 

And ads are expensive... they wouldn't be promoting her now if there wasn't anything coming :oic:

giphy.gif

I can second the fact I have gotten a TON of ads from Interscope about Lana in the last two weeks. On multiple platforms too advertising the spotify collection, which doesn't necessarily (since streaming revenue is abysmal) earn her a ton of money but it does get attention. Obviously they're gathering our attention for some reason... right? :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm