Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i guess it's about time i throw a little album concept together. i'm no professional, but it was fun! :party:

front cover:

Hide contents

2-F2-B0118-E75-B-46-B9-91-D2-CBD5-B201-A

back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

F8-BC8716-D820-4-DF2-8048-18-E5642-EE705

A WHOLE SERVE I LOVE THIS

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It's getting more and more fake :scoff:

Literally,  @honeybadger made a status thread literally describing the other day how many things are wrong with Lana's website right now. If they were going to be preparing for a new release they would at least fix ONE of the many broken things on that site right now first before adding new content. :oopna:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

12 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Inch restin… 🤔

yeah no random twink made this at 3 am 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

42 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i guess it's about time i throw a little album concept together. i'm no professional, but it was fun! :party:

front cover:

Reveal hidden contents

2-F2-B0118-E75-B-46-B9-91-D2-CBD5-B201-A

back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

F8-BC8716-D820-4-DF2-8048-18-E5642-EE705

Nice pun. It generated (in me) a multi-generational shipping daydream in which Brian Eno was producing this album (he's famous for Discrete Music, which I don't actually know, but I really like his rock album debuts and Roxy Music origins). This makes some sense given David Bowie and U2 have worked with him in that capacity, and if he's good enough for those guys ....

I have a wild theory:

I was in my daily Blue Banisters listen (cause I adore it and I'm still not over it) and every time I finish Arcadia I think about how iconic and weird is to follow up that song with The Trio Interlude... but this time I had a revelation. 

What if that was a sign for the things that are coming? Arcadia is the epitome of BB, a reflective piano ballad with tinges of anger and responses to criticism but The Trio is a sample from a soundtrack with added trap beats, something totally unrelated and kinda made just for fun... so I think it was her way of saying "I've talked my shit, now it's time to get wild" :thirst:

It then goes into BBS which also has a sample at the start and similar themes of anger and criticism but this time in a more experimental and chaotic way... just what I expect from LDR9 :true:

And yeah maybe The Trio was just a way to tie together Arcadia and BBS but that theory is not that fun so let's ignore it :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

Inch restin… 🤔

it's giving

‎Fake Fur by Spitz on Apple Music

Fake Fur by SPITZ (1998)

and...

LUCKY 7 by Moritaka Chisato on Apple Music

Lucky 7 by Chisato Moritaka

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

alright.. i'm bored. lana pls just post something. i'll take a random picture of a beach, just anything we can decipher for a few days. :prettyhurts:

We have to pray there is a Lana Boards member at whatever coffee shop in Reno she shows up to today. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Should i post this on that site to stir some fake meltdown? It's fun lmaooo

QYfsZnS.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing