Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

interesting... i haven't done tarot in awhile because i lost the cards i had but i usually just used them for personal stuff and not really for "predicting the future" or whatever but i find how other people use them (and anything similar) to be fascinating and just neat in general

because they are not supposed to tell you "the future"

Spoiler

i dont know if y'all understand but there's an old Eastern conception that says "thiên cơ bất khả lộ" aka 天機不可露 (in Chinese) & in English it might be "confidential matter" of "the above" (i guess) - which the future holds and you are not supposed to know, otherwise there will be chaos & messed up occured. 

I heard that if you want to see into the future, (or your past lives), there is a "karma" à la "a price" you have to pay for. Even the tarot card reader has their own energy drained tf out of them if they do tell you "the supposed to be-untold"

thus, they only show you the way to the future, rather than telling you whats in stored.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/27/2022 at 4:24 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay guys, since we have nothing to do. I decided to use my delulu dark magic & manifested it to ask the Clow cards (if u watch that Cardcaptor Sakura anime, you'll know what is up) about the LDR9. These are six cards I've just drawn from the deck to give us some clues to answer 6 following questions that I asked about Lana Del Rey's next era:

1. Album title - i got The Big

2. Album artwork - i got The Sword

3. Album soundscape / sound direction - i got The Change

4. Album release time - i got The Silent

5. Album lyrical content - i got The Maze

6. What this album/era represents - i got The Shield

Feel free to make your speculation of what these all mean based on the cards i drew. :oprah: Forget the insiders, this is a sign from Lana herself (yes, i contacted her through the cards)

XSsFcR8.jpg

hey @cherrytropico here is my draws back in July, after asking them the following questions about LDRX/9:

your thoughts? :hair:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I had a dream Lana collaborated with M83 and The War of Drugs and it was beautiful. The album consisted of stunning synths by M83 with electric guitars bathed in reverb. It sounded like a cosmic movie soundtrack, like nothing we'd ever heard not only from Lana but in general in POP music. For the closing track, Lana used 'Outro' by M83 but she completely changed the lyrics and it sounded incredible. 

D.png

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

because they are not supposed to tell you "the future"

Reveal hidden contents

i dont know if y'all understand but there's an old Eastern conception that says "thiên cơ bất khả lộ" aka 天機不可露 (in Chinese) & in English it might be "confidential matter" of "the above" (i guess) - which the future holds and you are not supposed to know, otherwise there will be chaos & messed up occured. 

I heard that if you want to see into the future, (or your past lives), there is a "karma" à la "a price" you have to pay for. Even the tarot card reader has their own energy drained tf out of them if they do tell you "the supposed to be-untold"

thus, they only show you the way to the future, rather than telling you whats in stored.

yeah i've never gotten why people use them for "divination" when it's more of a personal guide and a "what if" type thing

overall i just find stuff like this interesting also the concept that you explained makes sense to me or at least i believe i understand it (knowing the exact details of the future can mess up cosmic flow or something and the only way to know those details is to essentially "pay" for it - that's what i got from that)

anyway maybe this deserves its own thread - i'm really interested in it but i can tell that some people are getting alienated so woahvicky.gif tarot.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

side bar: old album titles is such a LDR tradition for every era

Nevada 👉 Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

The Revenge of LDR 👉 Born To Die

Melancholia 👉 Ultraviolence

Music To Watch Boys To 👉 Honeymoon 

Best American Record 👉 Lust For Life

Bird World 👉 Norman Fucking Rockwell!

White Hot Forever 👉 Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Rock Candy Sweet 👉 Blue Banisters

So do we count D.N.C as the fake album title:w8ing:cuz I dont think the album will be called anything related to D.N.C

24 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

hey @cherrytropico here is my draws back in July, after asking them the following questions about LDRX/9:

your thoughts? :hair:

I’m not familiar with Clow Cards at all but just looking at the words:

Spoiler

The Big: Maybe the title will be iconic like BTD, UV, and NFR. Or maybe it will be long like COCC. 

The Sword: Swords represent the air element so the artwork could be pretty grey, and air also represents communication & intellect so there could be a lot of symbolism. 

The Change - We talked about this in this thread already, we said this album will be a huge change in sound. 

The Silent: The album is gonna be released silently, maybe there won’t be a big build up. 

The Maze: Again this was talked about. Lana said the songs are very conversational and wordy. So they’re complicated like a maze. “When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two.” 

The Shield: Idk what this means 💀 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Death Never Calls

Do Not Cross

Death Never Came

Del Norte County

Diamonds Never Crack

Delulu Nothing Changes :lmaoney:

Dark Night Charms

Dark New Chapter

Dangerous Night Calls

Dolls Never Cry 

Disco Night Culture

Dreamy Nocturnal Crustacean

Dirty New Cadillac

Damn Nice Crack

Diary Not Complete

Definitely Not Crazy

Edit: After reading that devil/tower tarot thing I'm dying to make a title with the word devil but can't come up with anything.

Devil's Night Club

Edited by BlueINK

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

Dolls Never Cry 

that's right! they don't cry! they get hyped, happy, and excited, because lana's announcing ldr9 next tuesday and there's absolutely no way that information is false!

tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go5_400.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

LNOYB lyrics leaked

Lana Del Rey:

Long nails on your back, 

I know you like that 

Like you told me back at the trailer park

Your equal, queen of hearts

Lana Del Rey & Father John Misty

Long trips to the park

Jim takes me down to the yard (so long ooh ooh)

We saw the stars while they were falling in the Mississippi water and I thought "where did the stars go if I could see them just a second ago but they are here no more" (wheeeeere did they gooo ooh ooh)

[Guitar solo]

Lana Del Rey & Nicki Minaj

Long inches on my back

Just got them done at the Chateau 

But not the Marmont, I don't go there no more (No, no, no) (Amy Winehouse Rehab interpolation sung by Nicki)

Ayo Lana, let's serve them a banana 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

Dark Night Charms

Dark New Chapter

Dangerous Night Calls

Dolls Never Cry 

Disco Night Culture

Dreamy Nocturnal Crustacean

Dirty New Cadillac

Damn Nice Crack

Diary Not Complete

Definitely Not Crazy

Edit: After reading that devil/tower tarot thing I'm dying to make a title with the word devil but can't come up with anything.

Devil's Night Club

Here's some I thought of:

Destiny Never Changes

Drama Never Ceases

Also after Google searching a bit I found this company's website:

https://www.dncworkwear.com.au/Product/3606

Their DNC stands for "Durable N Comfortable" and this jacket looks oddly similar to Lana's :oopna:

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Here's some I though

Also after Google searching a bit I found this company's website:

https://www.dncworkwear.com.au/Product/3606

Their DNC stands for "Durable N Comfortable" and this jacket looks oddly similar to Lana's :oopna:

In before the LDRVillage guy’s comment about DNC merch is because she’s using Durable N Comfortable as the merch clothing provider:godlaugh2: (mostly kidding)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath