Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Dynamite??? Bombastic :creepna:

:thumb3:

dynamite = BombaSTic (BTS)

Loved You Now And Then (featuring. Jung Kook from BTS) (From The Service) (Prod. by Marshmello) 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Was it ever confirmed that DNC was related to the album? By who 

we’re not having this conversation right now :grr:

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Was it ever confirmed that DNC was related to the album? By who 

iirc it wasn’t actually confirmed that it had anything to do with the album, but the DNC jacket was confirmed to custom made so that’s just kind of odd for lana who gets her Grammys dresses from Dillards

oh and also apparently the director of LDR village said that the acronym “will be revealed in the future”

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

iirc it wasn’t actually confirmed that it had anything to do with the album, but the DNC jacket was confirmed to custom made so that’s just kind of odd for lana who gets her Grammys dresses from Dillards

Thank you. DNC will remain one of humanity’s greatest mysteries. I wish the fans that meet Lana would ask her questions we all wanna know, I’m sure she would spill album title and everything.. but no one asks :crossed:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She'll probably just smirk and be coy, stating that "DNC is just an inside joke with my indie designer friend :hooker:" BARF if it ends up meaning nothing

when DNC means DNC... like it's just those 3 letters

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Not that I expect it to happen, but I kinda think a Lana album would do surprisingly well released right before Christmas. There would be no competition and she taps into an emotional landscape that people like to feel over the holidays, so I think she's one of the few artists who could do really well in December. 

didn't we all agree to NOT post any more tweets from that account to respect his privacy? :bebe:

this isn't a BOZ situation where he privated to be "mysterious" and to avoid the wrath of ben, this guy privated because he actually wants to be private

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

didn't we all agree to NOT post any more tweets from that account to respect his privacy? :bebe:

this isn't a BOZ situation where he privated to be "mysterious" and to avoid the wrath of ben, this guy privated because he actually wants to be private

I thought like that at the start but if he keeps talking about Lana and didn't bother to remove the new followers he probably doesn't mind/wants the attention. He didn't explicitly start posting about her until now (it was supposedly Halsey before :hide:)

Someone should ask him if he minds tho... maybe he just doesn't want people on his mentions 

By the way I don't think we'd get anything from him other than random teasing anyway cause boz wouldn't let him talk :ma:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

I’m sorry, and I don’t condone anyone bullying online, but if he’s going to keep teasing and poking the bear I don’t see why his tweets should be off limits. :true:

"Don’t forget me"

it’s not like lana’s insta posts are off limits tbh 

also what tracklist titles are for sure going to be on the album like you’re 100 percent positive it is. i think if you want a little more chill a little more is going to make the cut (if it even exists):clapback:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif