Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

Waist Deep iN ICy Waves

Hide contents

Picsart-22-11-25-15-03-21-284.jpg

STOP I WOULD DIE IF THIS WAS THE ALBUM COVER MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE I WOULD HAVE BO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE THIS WOULD COMPLETE MY LIFE 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

14 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

It “might” be included in merch solely because Lana wore it.. not because it’s related to anything LDR9 :lanasrs:

Thats true :hide:

He technically never said it would have anything to do with the album, just that it might show up on merch in the future :ma:

There is no way she got a ‘Venice Bitch’ inspired jacket custom made, wore it at a highly public event, and it meant nothing.

It might not mean anything at this point because it was a year ago and we know how much she changes her mind, but it had to be music or possibly poetry related. Eclipse trolled months ago and said it was her favorite song, but it’s possible he was just kidding

"Don’t forget me"

12 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Has anyone seen this?

DXp35Pq.jpg

I want to know why the fuck BOZ was complaining about a fandom being rude to someone if this man can't shut the fuck up about Lana's album. He deserves the hate. He wants attention. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

After thinking further about my December release thoughts last night, I've decided that the album is being surprise released December 16th :true:

She's always wanted to do a surprise release, so maybe she convinced the label that right before Christmas is actually the perfect time to make a splash since no one else is releasing music, and it will leave enough time to become the perfect Christmas gift. People also get over the constant Christmas music and family time and will need the escape that this masterpiece will provide.

Alternatively, she will surprise release American Standards. It was originally promised for Christmas, and it's something that the whole family could listen to together over the holidays.

:w8ing:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

he wants attention, I want to know why the fuck BOZ was complaining about a fandom being rude to someone if this man can't shut the fuck up about Lana's album. He deserves the hate.

because regardless of the situation nobody deserves hate :awkney: he kept a super low profile for years and never boasted or bragged about what he had. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

because regardless of the situation nobody deserves hate :awkney: he kept a super low profile for years and never boasted or bragged about what he had. 

to keep a low profile is to say nothing about anything whatsoever, but he keeps talking about Lana knowing what that brings with it.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I want to know why the fuck BOZ was complaining about a fandom being rude to someone if this man can't shut the fuck up about Lana's album. He deserves the hate. He wants attention. 

He doesn't deserve hate :thumb2: but I don't thing he got any... just people following him and asking about Lana (of course someone could have been mean to him in the dms or something).

What's clear is that he likes the attention. If he really wanted to stay "hidden" he would have removed all the new followers and then go private so nobody could access his tweets. And he even posted more acronyms saying "since you like acronyms" or something like that so he knows people are reading

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

He doesn't deserve hate :thumb2: but I don't thing he got any... just people following him and asking about Lana (of course someone could have been mean to him in the dms or something).

What's clear is that he likes the attention. If he really wanted to stay "hidden" he would have removed all the new followers and then go private so nobody could access his tweets. And he even posted more acronyms saying "since you like acronyms" or something like that so he knows people are reading

I know he doesn't deserve hate, I just wanted to be problematic :blush3:

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

RQJdnJ7.gif

…god, I love you, baby

This reminded me that I saw somewhere recently that umbrellas in Rockefeller were actually a thing ??? I thought it was just for the rhyme but they used to have a lot of colorful ones for the outdoor restaurants :thumb2:

They were so cute 

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I agree. Look at the hate we used to have here. It was unbelievable, and continuous, but sadly typical of internet communication, as we know. And none of it was legitimate or justifiable. I think we've really matured since that time, which was about the era of LFL > NFR!. 

I work in NYC in a kind of 'PC community' where if you say anything true and readily observable about human nature, it's seen as negative, or your being negative, and my coworkers can only see human nature as blandly pleasant and mindlessly docile, as if reality where a Doris Day movie. 

Hate is wrong, something you should always reflect on, or by far best keep to yourself, but it is part of life and being human; and seeing life through rose-tinted glasses is wrong too, just foolhardy. 

01. Rockefeller Epicenter

02. Waist Deep In Icy Waves

03. Fingertips

04. There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

05. Roses Bloom For You

06. Tremors

07. Patio Furniture

08. The Peace You Keep

09. Orchids From A Friend

10. How It Is

11. Petal Picker

12. Country Road, Take Me Home

vibe :kiss3:

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

There is no way she got a ‘Venice Bitch’ inspired jacket custom made, wore it at a highly public event, and it meant nothing.

It might not mean anything at this point because it was a year ago and we know how much she changes her mind, but it had to be music or possibly poetry related. Eclipse trolled months ago and said it was her favorite song, but it’s possible he was just kidding

huh

14 minutes ago, 111 said:

huh

in like June or July you were talking about dumb we were for thinking their was a surprise release coming and you said in the end “and then Lana scrapped her favorite song DNC”

"Don’t forget me"

52 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

01. Rockefeller Epicenter

02. Waist Deep In Icy Waves

03. Fingertips

04. There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

05. Roses Bloom For You

06. Tremors

07. Patio Furniture

08. The Peace You Keep

09. Orchids From A Friend

10. How It Is

11. Petal Picker

12. Country Road, Take Me Home

vibe :kiss3:

uhm??? if you?? want a little more?? chill a little more?? 

no idc what anyone says im manifesting if you want a little more chill a little more 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif