Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

Lana never does the same thing that she's done in a previous era, no matter how many times you lie by saying COCC and Blue Banisters are too similar (they aren't) 

So excited for what comes next instead of crying about wanting another Ultraviolence for a decade :peace2:

spill bestie

When this ends up being Lana’s plan to support indie record stores by not releasing her albums in big stores like Target forcing her fans to buy them from smaller businesses yup it’s all coming together Spin Me Round record store lady would NEVER lie! Her being the insider this era feels very correct we won ladies LDRX coming December 9th! 

2WJOA4Pz_400x400.jpg

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

um who's josh? :xgiggle:

Father John Misty

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Josh said that the album is coming sooner than we think, but the 9th is too early imo

If thats FJM I think he said “sooner that you can imagine” which to me sounds sooner than “sooner than you think” so I’m fully delulu this time around!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Yeah but then they were off bb200 within weeks. They don’t care about charts is the point. 

they may not care about longevity, but they do definitely care about debuts 

do you think she's gonna promote this album with interviews (going to Jimmy fallon for example) and radio station in the US and outside of the US ?? i'm manifesting she's going to paris to promote her album so I can have a chance to see her 

If that TikTok lady is wrong I hope she’s ready to disable her comments by 12/9 :oprah2: she’s gonna be HARASSED by the stans. People literally harassed her makeup artist because they thought he was teasing something from her during the COCC era 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, brandon said:

they may not care about longevity, but they do definitely care about debuts 

I don’t think that’s totally true. She just happens to debut high bc it’s Lana and she has a cult fan base. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I don’t think that’s totally true. She just happens to debut high bc it’s Lana and she has a cult fan base. 

the 10 cocc vinyl variants say otherwise