Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I'm going to buy the jewel case version BC I've seen the deluxe edition unboxing on Youtube and its really nothing special :creep:. However I am going to buy the white vinyl edition as soon as I can....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I have never thought Marina looked like Charli XCX, but she looks really Charli right here.

Wow if you cover mouth and nose they have the exact same face

this better not be another How To Be A Heartbreaker fiasco where she refuses to play the studio version for tv appearances and only plays the acoustic

this better not be another How To Be A Heartbreaker fiasco where she refuses to play the studio version for tv appearances and only plays the acoustic

Her acoustic performances are gold, apart from the Oh No! and Shampain ones maybe

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Did a shoot with the The Guardian inspired by my incredible Mum, in the 70s.  https://www.facebook.com/marinaandthediamonds

1551653_10152620946936755_72429361629955

11081074_10152620947841755_3777224373049

1509778_10152620947556755_62241371115765

awwwww  :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371