Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She needs to do something smart and release "You" as the next single. Gays love relatable bops

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Can't wait to listen tomorrow  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hit a sis up with a good cover art!

Using this atm 

marina_superstar_by_kallumlavigne_dd0wtl

omg that's so good

i would have died for a water themed cover of F+L

like her in a pool, looking above............ but no we got a black and white mugshot 

Then if you're better than a monkey, do something better and move your ass away from a forum to do something that amazes us

he's not wrong, tho

giphy.gif

Okay so I just listened to Superstar, and I really find it good, just that like Handmade Heaven's case, both songs are better sounically than lyrically, but HH is just... better

From what we've heard, the whole album seems to serve a basic lyrical content but good-produced** songs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Then if you're better than a monkey, do something better and move your ass away from a forum to do something that amazes us

Sorry I hit a nerve just my opinion. I love Marina but I’m stating my opinion this is bland and basic. I don’t need to be a producer to understand musical arrangement and give critique. Take a seat

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Good time to remind you all that direct illegal download links to officially released content is never allowed on LanaBoards!! Please respect your fellow artists by purchasing or streaming their officially released music when it is released in your area :) x

[link removed]

mod note: user was warned for this post

This blows my mind.. these were 8 posts away from each other on the same page.. 

I guess I'll reiterate, posting illegal download links to officially released material is NEVER allowed on LanaBoards! This is damaging to both the artist as well as LanaBoards, as I've received multiple DMCA takedown notices from users posting download links to music available to purchase or stream. Please be aware of this rule.

Anyway,

I love Superstar. I prefer it to Handmade Heaven. I actually quite like the production. Her vocals sound amazing. It's making me very excited for the rest of the album! I feel like it'll be very much Electra Heart meets FROOT.. a fusion of the two. Can't wait to see what more is to come x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS