Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

are the demo snippet leaks not enough? or the 8 tracks we got last friday lol? just fkn wait the 3 weeks till its on itunes

Good things come to those who wait but I ain't in a patient phase xo 

Good things come to those who wait but I ain't in a patient phase xo 

girl just wait. even a leak a few weeks in advance can be damaging to her so its not worth it cause you have the attention span of a child

girl just wait. even a leak a few weeks in advance can be damaging to her so its not worth it cause you have the attention span of a child

Anyone who'd pirate her music are gonna do it regardless of whether or not it leaks early, and anyone who'd buy her music is going to do it regardless.

giphy.gif

The instrumentation during the chorus is just divine, makes the song even better imo  :defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxDTC1NkGY&fbclid=IwAR1-LoONnLFH1iNdaf0z2-DpNZv-41LMBI92E0mdkCCo0t6Ns7IF2xELwNw

Why are her boobs so..BIG like I'm scared but all I can see are her big greek tiddies, they're full of her unreleased material 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Anyone who'd pirate her music are gonna do it regardless of whether or not it leaks early, and anyone who'd buy her music is going to do it regardless.

Streaming services???

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Favorite Songs:

1. Handmade Heaven
  2. Froot
  3. Obsessions
  4. EVOL
  5. Starlight
  6. I'm Not Hungry Anymore
  7. Electra Heart
  8. Bubblegum Bitch
  9. Lonely Hearts Club

Honorables:

1. I'm a Ruin
  2. Are You Satisfied
  3. Silver Walls
  4. Scab & Plaster
  5. Miss Y
  6. Su-Barbie-A

Imagine wanting her album to leak... Also her decision to release LOVE "before moving on to FEAR", to me, implies she is going to release at least a few more songs/videos form the Fear side. I think the next few weeks will go by fast with a steady stream of things to keep us going. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Why are her boobs so..BIG like I'm scared but all I can see are her big greek tiddies, they're full of her unreleased material 

Her poor back :oprah2:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm not denying that lol but leaks still do have an effect - I mean theres a reason the music industry tries to prevent leaks. It doesn't matter if its a major or minor effect, its just disrespectful to any artist when it's their album release. I'm just trying to say, why can't we wait 3 more weeks?? We just got 8 new tracks - what is the point in encouraging something which is disrespectful to Marina when we could just wait?

Can someone send me a link to Starlight? I’ve never heard of it! or even a whole masterpost :)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I don't want a single before FEAR is out tbh. I want to hear it all in full for the first time. (No I cannot stay away from actually listening IF there would be a single lol).

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I don't want a single before FEAR is out tbh. I want to hear it all in full for the first time. (No I cannot stay away from actually listening IF there would be a single lol).

same. i want to hear it all at once, it would be fucking awesome!!!

xMcVPI7.jpg