Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Can’t believe she had this but chose THAT

E3L-cRdXIAI6Zfv?format=jpg&name=large

That would have been an awesome cover without the texts all over it. I don't know what possessed her to choose those fonts letters for this era.

23 hours ago, brandon said:

Looks like it’ll be leaking :toofloppy: I just wanna know if there’s a booklet w more pics from the photoshoot inside :wub:

And Lyrics.

10 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

i just have this feeling that this won't leak before release day, and that's ok.

Kinda impossible, given the fact that people have the album since yesterday at least. I think that the question is more about how soon it will leak from then on.

12 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Kinda impossible, given the fact that people have the album since yesterday at least. I think that the question is more about how soon it will leak from then on.

katy perry's witness album literally was on selected stores one week before release and nobody leaked... I think the same happened with Ariana's dangerous woman and nothing happened back then so. Sometimes it doesn't mean nothing if an album is being sold 2 weeks before og release. It will leak if a messy gay happens to have the copy <3