Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Do we think she’s dropping VFT today since it’s two weeks since she said? And since she’s been dropping singles on Wednesdays? Although usually she announces them on Mondays.. which.. she didn’t?

Or do we think maybe since she’s described both the single and the video as “big ones” she’ll release it on Friday?

4 hours ago, brandon said:

Do we think she’s dropping VFT today since it’s two weeks since she said? And since she’s been dropping singles on Wednesdays? Although usually she announces them on Mondays.. which.. she didn’t?

Or do we think maybe since she’s described both the single and the video as “big ones” she’ll release it on Friday?

Idk, I would like to know if I am getting up at 3am today for it lmao

j14CYJi.png

I think IF there is another single coming, it will be released on friday. The last "buzz single" that's put out shortly before the record is dropped usually comes out within a very short timespan prior to the release

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

if there is another single coming before album release day it can happen on quite a few days

sometimes it's released the friday before the album, or on the monday of release week or even wednesday a lot closer to the friday

11 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

if there is another single coming before album release day it can happen on quite a few days

sometimes it's released the friday before the album, or on the monday of release week or even wednesday a lot closer to the friday

Yeah, you are totally right.  What I meant was "if there is another single coming THS week, it will be on friday" - probably worded it badly

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Given that she hasn't said anything about VFT, I'm thinking it could come next Wednesday and then the music video (as it seems like it's the high budget one for the era) will be out on release day?

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Not to be a downer but I’m sure I read on another forum a big video is coming but for New America just before the release, as she’s saving VFT to hype the album. Not sure if the person had any real inside knowledge but sounded believable. I hope it’s wrong

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

There are many minor differences throughout the track 

Thanks for the leak 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I prefer the final version to this tbh. The beat sounds like something a YouTube song parody would use...

Now, the earlier demo she teased on IG sounds like a rock banger, that's what we need

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Whoever is uploading this short ass snippets needs to stop and leak the full thing, assuming she doesn't have plans to release it in a v near future (I don't believe that whole "Oh, that one, she's a got a home" bullshit she told us lmao).

New extended Pink Convertible snippet: 

https://dbree.org/v/ad7b63

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif