Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

14 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I’ve never heard that either and I’m from where Marina is from. It ain’t a thing here and I’ve never heard any old people say it either. People on the diamond garden were chatting shit

same.

:creep:

11 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Some website claims Venus Flytrap comes out on June 2nd is that confirmed?

She said that the next single is coming 2 weeks after ADIAML so I'm guessing that it is the correct date and VFT is the next single

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

8 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I love the lyrics on L+F, but because of the instrumentals I barely listen to the album :noparty:

I completely relate to this. I listen to the fan mixes and stem edits on YouTube instead because some of them absolutely SLAP imo. Recently I've been listening to these ones but there are some other gems out there too

On 5/25/2021 at 8:17 AM, Angelic Tropico said:

I’ve never heard that either and I’m from where Marina is from. It ain’t a thing here and I’ve never heard any old people say it either. People on the diamond garden were chatting shit

Girl I don’t know the point is the lyrics are very clearly about abortion she literally talks about a piece of gum inside her that when she wakes up turns to a cloth of blood that’s the definition of abortion

I get you don’t like me but this is getting stale at this point go touch some grass 

5 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Girl I don’t know the point is the lyrics are very clearly about abortion she literally talks about a piece of gum inside her that when she wakes up turns to a cloth of blood that’s the definition of abortion

I get you don’t like me but this is getting stale at this point go touch some grass 

I don't dislike you. I don't know you. I don't care enough about you to have any feelings towards you and you probably feel the same way about me.

I was discrediting the person who originally said that it was a metaphor from the UK on the diamond garden - not you. You're just the messenger. Don't get me wrong, Marina's metaphor might mean that BUT it doesn't originate from the UK. That's literally all I said. It's not a personal attack or anything.

I reply to people's posts if I don't agree or have something to add and that's fine. That's what keeps this forum going. We all have different opinions and ideas that we like to discuss. Both of us just happen to think differently about a lot of things, that's all. For me, there are no negative emotions attached to discussions on here so I don't get why people get so offended and butthurt by each other's opinions and stuff (especially lately). We're close to a new album so let's celebrate that

:scajo2:

10 hours ago, Life said:

To know that this absolute and certified bop is just going to be 2:38 :noparty: I guess I'll have to add some extra minute over there :oprah3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Don’t wanna talk anymore... I’m obsessed with silence 

I go home and I lock my door... I can hear the sirens

I see buildings and bars from the window

and I listen to the wind blow

i see people and cars covered in gold

and I’m happy to be on my own 

appreciation post for Solitaire one of her BEST songs and my introvert anthem.. the LYRICS THOOO. her songwriting on this one is next level :legend:

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

appreciation post for Solitaire one of her BEST songs and my introvert anthem.. the LYRICS THOOO. her songwriting on this one is next level :legend:

Yessss to everything you said!! One of the songs that you feel at home with, because it just gets it :’)

17 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

One of my fav song of this album. Everything is perfect with it, lyrics, production and the way it makes us feel emotional. She really did that